• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Montresor

Checking in for the inevitable "See???? I was right!!!!" Leafs/Kadri/Ontario circle jerk from Cherry, while he ignores that two top eastern teams playing tonight. He probably won't mention a thing about Ottawa's resilience, no mention of Calgary's offersheet blunders, etc... It'll be a loud-mouthed bigot fellating Tarana.

CrankyJay

Banned
Lol. So many great opportunities to post fantastic .gifs on HFBoards ruined because you know your post will be immediately deleted and you'll be ejected. If they banned like Neogaf instead of deleting posts, I'd have been banned like 20 times by now.

The blatant deletion of posts is kind of maddening, but I guess it's needed otherwise there wouldn't be any real discussion.

Montresor

YOUR FUTURE CALDER WINNER

BEAU BENNETTT

ASSIST HNGGGG

HE BLOCKED A SHOT ONCE

:lol

I think it might have been you, but it really cracked me up when Dubbed posted a gif for Strachan, and someone said "I looked him up, he has one goal in 86 games and he gets a gif?"

3-1 seems like a generous score. Fukin' A I'm tired of dump and chase. Mattias found the novel discovery that carrying in and protecting the puck actually works.

Razorskin

----- ------
If you like Luongo soo much Cherry, how about you say his name right.

:lol

I think it might have been you, but it really cracked me up when Dubbed posted a gif for Strachan, and someone said "I looked him up, he has one goal in 86 games and he gets a gif?"

Yeah that was me

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
My favourite part of intermission shows is when the host spends the entire time playing old clips of himself talking to prove how smart he is.

Spl1nter

Kadri is god.

QX8Aj.gif

Top Bottom