• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Sanjuro

There will be blood! And salt!

Thank goodness the Boston game is tomorrow night instead of tonight. I won't be around tonight for the Pittsburgh game, but I'll be here with copious amounts of sodium for the Boston tilt tomorrow night.

An entire barrel of poutine?

Curufinwe

Its Z's 2nd of the year too...3rd if you ask the NBC Sports announcing crew. He'll get a decent suspension.

Hey, flyers are .500 for the first time all season.

Must be time to give Wellwood another chance, at least until McGinn and Read come back. Rinaldo is doing a great job making legal hits and drawing penalties, so let Z chill with the Phantoms for a while.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Looks like we'll have to end the Bruins streak. Challenge accepted. Rask better practice breaking beer bottles in his backyard with his goalie stick tonight.

MacAttack

Keep dreaming.

I'd welcome a Hawks-B's final. 2 of the last 3 Cup winners facing off would be awesome.

And is it that much of a stretch to assume Conference leading teams have a shot at reaching the finals?

I don't understand how or why you've got so much sand in you vagina.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm actually GLAD the Hawks (and not the Canucks) are winning the President's Trophy this year, it's not helped us a bit the last 2 years.

At least that's what I keep telling myself :'(

MacAttack

I'm actually GLAD the Hawks (and not the Canucks) are winning the President's Trophy this year, it's not helped us a bit the last 2 years.

At least that's what I keep telling myself :'(

Do you hear that sound?

It's the sound of the Canucks window closing!

Red_Man

Gonna miss the game tonight, going to have to watch the replay hungover tomorrow as preparation for the Bruins game. If they lose both games, tomorrow is going to be an extremely awful day.

Erdrick

Anthony Peluso is quickly becoming a fan favourite here in Winnipeg. With fights like his last one there just now, I can easily see why. He unloaded on the Caps player there.

Wow, what a joke. Benn only got hit with a 10k fine (what is that, like 10 bucks in NHLer money?). Pretty crazy when you can come off the bench, and goon someone from behind that has no chance to defend themselves and just get a slap on the wrist.

I'd welcome a Hawks-B's final. 2 of the last 3 Cup winners facing off would be awesome.

And is it that much of a stretch to assume Conference leading teams have a shot at reaching the finals?

I don't understand how or why you've got so much sand in you vagina.

It was mostly a joke. An O6 final would be awesome.

Slurmer

Banned
Rinaldo turtles against Alfie.
KuGsj.gif

I saw the replay now on the dual feed, and that definitely wasn't turtling by Rinaldo. Just because potvin says it doesn't mean it's true...in fact it's usually the opposite.

Red_Man

Dunno if it's been posted in here, but Komi request a trade? :lol :lol

Edit: Nm see it was posted on the last page, still hilarious.

Anid is smoking, but she's still no Kate Beirness.

calder

Anthony Peluso is quickly becoming a fan favourite here in Winnipeg. With fights like his last one there just now, I can easily see why. He unloaded on the Caps player there.

Yeah hes pretty awesome, my brother was half joking the other day messaging about getting a peluso sweater next lol. After today maybe quarter joking.

Bad feeling about having that many shots but no goals, especially at home. Bad sign. :/

Slow ass phone typing :(

Yeah hes pretty awesome, my brother was half joking the other day messaging about getting a peluso sweater next lol. After today maybe quarter joking.

Bad feeling about having that many shots but no goals, especially at home. Bad sign. :/

That wad brutal with wheeler. Hope he's okay.

CrankyJay

Banned
I love the (mis)perception of power play clock speed depending if your team is on PP or PK...always fast when your team is on the PP, and always terribly slow when your team is on the PK.

calder

I love the (mis)perception of power play clock speed depending if your team is on PP or PK...always fast when your team is on the PP, and always terribly slow when your team is on the PK.

Like Einstein said, “Put your crappy penalty killers on the ice for two minutes, and it seems like an hour. Sit and watch the Jets incompetent PP waste a 5 minute major, and it seems like 30 seconds. THAT'S relativity.”

fallout

"These players are terrible! I've got mentally challenged gerbils at home that could play better than that!" -- Glenn Healey

Erdrick

Did Healey say that in regards to the Jets/Caps game? I'm not watching currently.

I'd agree to an extent. The Jets have played lifeless since the 2nd began and can't pass for the life of them. Giveaway and turnover city at the moment. In no way can they afford to do this, esp against divisional rivals. We NEED these games. Don't throw away your season like this, you guys.

Special Teams are so awful for the Jets... PK slightly less, but the PP is the worst that I have seen since this team relocated in Winnipeg.

ZeroGravity

Boucher sounded absolutely pissed post-game, and basically called out Stamkos and Brewer for fucking up that shorthanded 3-on-2. Maybe now we'll actually get somewhere instead of just pretending all these mistakes are just a "process."

Did Healey say that in regards to the Jets/Caps game? I'm not watching currently.

I'd agree to an extent. The Jets have played lifeless since the 2nd began and can't pass for the life of them. Giveaway and turnover city at the moment. In no way can they afford to do this, esp against divisional rivals. We NEED these games. Don't throw away your season like this, you guys.

Special Teams are so awful for the Jets... PK slightly less, but the PP is the worst that I have seen since this team relocated in Winnipeg.

He said they were Winnipeg in the first and Atlanta in the second.

Acid08

Banned
Boucher sounded absolutely pissed post-game, and basically called out Stamkos and Brewer for fucking up that shorthanded 3-on-2. Maybe now we'll actually get somewhere instead of just pretending all these mistakes are just a "process."
Lol TMac says the same shit about his "process". So infuriating. If things don't work, FIX THEM!

He said they were Winnipeg in the first and Atlanta in the second.
What a fucking stupid comment.

Riberio looked like he did a couple side ways glances after that goal just to see if anyone was fooled by his trash-collection abilities.

Fei

My god. It's finally happened. Jochen Hecht has scored.

Nice work by Grigorenko on that goal. Team looks much better in the third.

calder

This Jets game is brutal. No life to them at all since the first period. Yikes.

The only predictable thing about them is their habit of folding in the second half of the game if solid effort in the first isn't rewarded. :/

Meh crappy game in the end barring a miracle comeback, but they were certainly due for a letdown game. Lets hope it's just one..

Top Bottom