• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Holy shit that was close.

Should have shot that instead of passing it though. Leafs trying to look too pretty.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
LOL
BFWjvR5CYAA21oc.jpg

The NHL's ludicrous policy not requiring teams to disclose more exact injuries needs to be changed into the NFL's.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Gamecenter + Stealthy is failing big time tonight.

No matter how many times I reload, or all the switching tricks that have worked in the past, it still tells me I'm blacked out every time.

I'm missing mediocre Eastern Conference hockey here!

Osorio

No matter how many times I reload, or all the switching tricks that have worked in the past, it still tells me I'm blacked out every time.

It's still more exciting than watching the Rangers

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Eat a gigantic dick Sportsnet.

For no reason they discuss the Leafs trading Phil Kessel despite there being no inkling that it would ever happen.

Jakeh111

After the last update to Stealthy I could never get it to work so I switched to Mullvad.

Top Bottom