• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

LOL

Also:
derek-roy.jpg
Haha. He did a Stars interview in the Ferrari.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm surprised PETA isn't protesting this game seeing as someone dressed a bunch of monkeys in Bruins gear and threw them on the ice.

Row

Banned
I'm surprised PETA isn't protesting this game seeing as someone dressed a bunch of monkeys in Bruins gear and threw them on the ice.

Imagine how they'd react if they went into the B's locker room and saw the troughs full of horse meat

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'd be shocked if more then 5 players on the Bruins team could spell their own name.

Stasis

I switched to the Habs game. Much more entertaining.

The Rangers are so f'n BORING. I want them to win, but I'm not watching that for 2 hours.

Row

Banned
habs need to be a lot better in the third, or at least hope the B's trainer missplaces the cortisone shots

MacAttack

Bruins are such thugs. Suppose it fits the city.
iyRMcvx71aU6P.gif

Let me rephrase, I think the bruins play hockey with a very low iq level
iyRMcvx71aU6P.gif

Bruins can't keep their roid rage under control. Bunch of fucking meatheads.
iyRMcvx71aU6P.gif

Lucic should have been kicked out of the fucking league for that fight last year vs. Prust for punching him from behind like that. What a fucking cowardly piece of shit.
iyRMcvx71aU6P.gif

This is what happens when you ice a team made up of chimps.

He has massive balls, good on him for fighting Lucic, but definitely out of his league with that one.
iyRMcvx71aU6P.gif

You were saying?

Fucking piece of shit team.

Who was that little bitch who dove to start that?
iyRMcvx71aU6P.gif

What the fuck? Who let these animals out of their cages? Emelins not allowed to fight, he has plates in his face.
iyRMcvx71aU6P.gif

Top Bottom