• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Fei

Looked like Richards got his shoulder jammed pretty good into the boards. Stupid fucking play Kaleta. Going to cost us this game.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The Canucks, where the defensemen are forwards and the forwards are forwards too.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Hahaha, Charlie Moore is on OLN now?

Cake Boss

Banned
I'd be shocked if more then 5 players on the Bruins team could spell their own name.

I'm surprised PETA isn't protesting this game seeing as someone dressed a bunch of monkeys in Bruins gear and threw them on the ice.

Every time you get salty, your only insults are just calling other people dumb, stupid, low IQ, monkeys etc

Come up with something new with your salty insults.

Solo

PATCHESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Galchenyuk isn't going to get anything done with those two black holes on his line.

Yeah, it's fucking terrible. Is MT trying to destroy his confidence? He's playing with the two most untalented scrubs on the team.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
We got REALLY ANGRY after that game misconduct and unloaded on the Sabres, but then slipped back into "normal Rangers PP" mode.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck yes Double D's!

Now tighten up in the defensive zone, making me nervous everytime Boston has the puck down here.

Top Bottom