• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I mean, Cole had an awful season but he still looked like he gave a shit. Ryder is just skating in circles.

At least Ryder is UFA at the end of the season. He seems slower than I remember though, can't skate himself into a good position with the puck. Gally and Plekanec are going to have to create some magic to find him open.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
What a sick sick move by Cally! That was Nash's signature move. :D

The Cap'n has been absolutely on fire for that last couple of weeks.

The D corps looks really sloppy tonight, though. Whiffing on pucks left and right, and the Flyers' forecheck has been pretty dominant. We started and ended the period well, though, so we've got things to build off of.

Mr.Green

Price better start making key saves once in a while otherwise this team won't go very far in the playoffs. If they even make it.

Yeah. Shitty fucking day.

Stammer91

Neo Member
What a play by Killorn. He's an NHLer for sure.

Kid is an absolute stud. Didn't understand why Aulie got a penalty there. He still had his gloves on and got sucker punched...

Edit: ok, he dropped one glove and half threw a punch. He needs to work on committing to a fight. That's as on the fence as it gets

Solo

SUBBANNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Price better start making key saves once in a while otherwise this team won't go very far in the playoffs. If they even make it.

Yeah. Shitty fucking day.

Are you trying to fill the void Malakov/MPW left? Come on son.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Also, I'm not necessarily saying he's THE problem, but we're 3/3 on our last 3 PP shifts without Richards on the ice...

Kid is an absolute stud. Didn't understand why Aulie got a penalty there. He still had his gloves on and got sucker punched...

Edit: ok, he dropped one glove and half threw a punch. He needs to work on committing to a fight. That's as on the fence as it gets

Who are they playing?

Top Bottom