• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

SummitAve

Banned
North Stars were the ones to end Philly's streak, and now history will repeat itself with a Wild win tonight. Can't remember the numbers, but the last 5 games or so with the Blackhawks have all been decided by 1 goal so it should be a damn good hockey game.

http://www.glendalestar.com/news/article_d8669da2-85ad-11e2-9809-001a4bcf887a.html

The City of Glendale and its negotiations on the sale of the Phoenix Coyotes have hit a crucial point, as possible investors continue to inquire about purchasing the team.

Current Glendale Councilmember Gary Sherwood, who appeared on KXXT 1010 AM Breakthrough Sports with Dave Issac last week, announced that the city is currently in discussion with numerous possible owners, including Greg Jamison.

“I have had a few conversations with Mr. Jamison since (the original deadline) Jan. 31 and he and the city are looking at something more in line with a 12-year deal,” Sherwood said in a phone interview. “That is definitely something that is palatable to me.”

The new deal, which is believed to be between 12-13 million per year to run Jobing.com Arena, would total between $144-156 million. The previous deal offered to Jamison was for 20-years, $320 million over the life of the deal to manage Jobing.com Arena.

It just won't die.

CCF23

Belly up battle tonight. Two teams headed in the wrong direction lately. Hopefully the Canucks can turn it around...They've almost pissed away the NorthWorst lead.

Who's out for you guys?

We're missing Havlat, Wingels, and Burns. sigh.

G7Rxg.gif

Seriously, and it's just not now, we have had a large number of players out since probably the second game this year. Pretty sure we are top 3 or the top team with man games lost to injury. Absolutely pathetic.

Get on my level.

Level has already been surpassed, though now we are starting to get healthy but we still have a ton of guys out.

Acid08

Banned
Woooooow

Bracken Kearns is in instead of Galiardi tonight. And he's playing on the first line?!?! Fuuuuuuck.

Braun out in favor of Murray too. Is this real life :(

At least Marleau is playing center. He usually does really well back in his native position.

Get on my level.

No thank you. And I was asking Nucks fans.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Ok, finally official lineup announcement for tonight, though it's all as expected.

Brad Richards is out, Michael Haley makes his Rangers debut tonight, Lundqvist in net.

Top Bottom