• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

pringles

Did Sammy just totally fake a high stick to his face to get this 5 on 3? Best thing he's done in 2+ years.
Sammy > Cleary

Unfortunately, my ballsack > Sammy.

Well looks like Datsyuk might give us another point, but if we don't lose it in the last minute of regulation we'll lose it in OT or SO.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
One of the worst Habs games in recent memory, they're playing so passive. Unbelievable, Therrien needs to fucking do something, same with Patches.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
One of the worst Habs games in recent memory, they're playing so passive. Unbelievable, Therrien needs to fucking do something, same with Patches.

All I see in this game is Subban, Markov, and Gallagher.

edit: finally some offence...

pringles

I have no idea how they didn't call a penalty on that Datsyuk breakaway.

Time for a freebie extra point for Winnipeg. Kyle Quincey on the ice when they score most likely.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Bournival-Pleks-Gio
A.Gally-Eller-B.Gally
Patches-Briere-Bourque
Anyone but Parros

There you go, don't fuck around with it Therrien.

donald-025.gif

Ducks fell asleep for 10 minutes and the. It was too late.

Vengeance better come on Thursday

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
38 fucking shots. I hate how little we manage to shoot.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Oh man I'm getting too old for all-nighters.

Also what, CB has a girlfriend that wants him to cut down on drinking? Wtf is this shit?

WE BROKE OUR 'MATCHING WINS AND LOSSES STREAK'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BY LOSING MORE THAN WE WON, BEST TEAM EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pringles

6 straight losses at home, 5 straight losses in OT/SO, 2 straight losses to CUP CONTENDER WINNIPEG JETS.

2 straight games where no one but Datsyuk or Zetterberg scores. Many games now that Howard can't make a big save to win a game, and can't stop shit in the shootout.

Winnipeg had no business winning that but shit, we suck really, really bad.

Top Bottom