• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

So we can't score more than 3 goals, can't beat bottom feeder teams, can't score outside of 2 players, can't win a game if it goes to OT/SO, 3 wins in their last 11 games, 6 straight losses at home..... Yep, we are completely hopeless right now and I don't see that changing whatsoever, only reason we have 23 points is that we have played 3 more games than anyone else. Rest of the teams are easily going to catch up and pass us in the standings by the end of the month/early next month. Might as well get the suicide pills ready for the inevitable playoff streak to end. Maybe that's what they need to get management to actually shake something up instead of signing old vets we don't need and keeping the kids in the AHL way passed due.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
We never win shootouts. At least we got a point. Price deserves a win.

Heretic

donald-025.gif

Ducks fell asleep for 10 minutes and the. It was too late.

Vengeance better come on Thursday

fuckers better go in raw on the lightning...

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
So we can't score more than 3 goals, can't beat bottom feeder teams, can't score outside of 2 players, can't win a game if it goes to OT/SO, 3 wins in their last 11 games, 6 straight losses at home..... Yep, we are completely hopeless right now and I don't see that changing whatsoever, only reason we have 23 points is that we have played 3 more games than anyone else. Rest of the teams are easily going to catch up and pass us in the standings by the end of the month/early next month. Might as well get the suicide pills ready for the inevitable playoff streak to end. Maybe that's what they need to get management to actually shake something up instead of signing old vets we don't need and keeping the kids in the AHL way passed due.
Pretty much. There's nothing they can do right now. This team was not built with the future in mind. Giving guys these 2-3 deals with no trade clauses and who are past their prime showed they had no faith in the rookies coming up. But now it's biting them in the ass and there's nothing they can do even if they wanted to. Wings are fucked unless they just "somehow" get it going and rattle of 5 in a row.

Osorio

Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice 2m
Jagr: “I said that and I don’t want to sound smart, but I am.”

Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice 3m
Jagr had bad news and good news for Brodeur this morning. Told Brodeur he wouldn't get a shutout tonight, but Devils would win 3-2

-1380c328d02689ef.jpg

LOL that girl

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Didn't even deserve a point there, Price was unfuckingreal. This team is so bad at shoot outs, Galchenyuk really needs a new move, he's done that move every shoutout. I'll be shocked if Price doesn't lead Team Canada in Sochi.

"Detroit are going to decimate the East"
-Tabris, Hockey God.

oh god the sabres beat us

Pacific Division: Doesn't play well in the bottom of the East barrel.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I don't feel too bad with the Avs losing to the Canes now. Anaheim got fucked, LA got fucked, Ottawa 5-0 against the Flyers for fuck sake. lol

All kinds of weird games. Ottawa 5-0 against Philly is hilarious

Merguson

Banned
Michel Therrien really made a compelling argument against the statement of Montreal's mayor that David Desharnais needs to be sent to Hamilton. With the Habs losing, and being outshot, it's clear that Desharnais needs at least 25 minutes of ice-time for team success to occur.

pringles

Pretty much. There's nothing they can do right now. This team was not built with the future in mind. Giving guys these 2-3 deals with no trade clauses and who are past their prime showed they had no faith in the rookies coming up. But now it's biting them in the ass and there's nothing they can do even if they wanted to. Wings are fucked unless they just "somehow" get it going and rattle of 5 in a row.
Yep, Holland painted himself into a corner big time. We have a handful of guys on the team we could waive without anyone considering for a second to pick them up, meanwhile our AHL team is tearing it up and for what good? Nyquist, Jarnkrok and Jurco should be up learning from Z and D. There's also no reason Quincey should play over Oullet/Sproul/Almqvist. We're stuck with crap on the roster and it sucks.

Top Bottom