• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
There was this one League of Legends player that already did this

Agreed, don't know why companies think those things are a good idea. If I was a reviewer I would be incredibly pissed off.

Haha I totally remember this. I read about it post-fact and laughed pretty hard.

Is it bad that I kind of hope that launch hardware is faulty so I can feel better about not getting a console
day one?

Malkin's bitch level goes thru the roof when he plays Couturier.

ibny7fBTqCRbxp.gif

I love this .gif.

Samyy

Haha I totally remember this. I read about it post-fact and laughed pretty hard.

Is it bad that I kind of hope that launch hardware is faulty so I can feel better about not getting a console
day one?

It is kind of bad :p
Im willing to give them the benefit of the doubt having had my PS3 for 7 years now.

Curufinwe

Well this is embarrassing.

http://www.ottawasun.com/2013/11/13...alls-ottawa-sens-goalie-robin-lehner-an-idiot

Ray Emery isn't the only one willing to drop the gloves in his household.

Ottawa-born singer Keshia Chante, Emery's longtime girlfriend, wasn't happy with comments by Senators goalie Robin Lehner that the Philly netminder should have been charged with "assault" for his attack on Washington's Braden Holtby.

"I can't be down 7-0 and decide I'll take a guy that can't defend himself and pound him, I don't think," said Lehner. "I think I should get suspended if I do it. It's assault -- isn't it?

"Maybe it's not my business, but watching what happened to Holtby is disgusting. He didn't want to (fight). He wasn't capable of it, but (Emery) pounded him and he kept pounding him and (Holtby) didn't want to."

So Chante, 24, a judge on YTV's singing competition The Next Star, took to her twitter account Wednesday to express her displeasure with comments by Lehner.

1463153_584920234890662_1126706062_n.png

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I was expecting an article on NHL goalies starting with "Ray Emery isn't the only one willing to drop the gloves in his household" to go into a somewhat different direction...

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Not saying that i prefer him over PK but if it is one guy that will excel on a bigger ice it is him. I cant really put a value on pk since i have seen him too little during the latest years. But i am usually worried about having guys that go for nog hits transfer to a big ice, compared to Dmen that are more "following".

Im unsure of how much of it is that big hitters are usually bad skaters(which pk is not) and how much it is that its just easier for the forward to get the puck past the Dman before the tackle hits, which results in à 3 on 2 turning into à 2 on 1. I am not so sure about how kronwall Will perform myself

Edit: just to clarify, i still prefer PK eventhough i think Bouw will excel more
I see your point, but I don't think PK will be going for those hits on larger ice during such an important tournament, especially when it will be harder land one on the larger ice. Subban's already improved greatly in picking his spots when he does attempt those hits, and he's the best skater on that Canadian D corps besides maybe Letang, he can get back in position no problem. I understand the chemistry argument, but I don't understand how you can leave the most recent Norris trophy winner off your roster. Has there ever been a player who's won a major award and then was left off his countries Olympic roster the following year? Doubt it.

ShaneB

Why does GAF (or gamers in general) care so much about review scores?

They're not even real journalists. Most of them are paid shills and fanboys, and if they're not their "reviews" are just opinion pieces at best.

Learn about the game and if it interests you rent it or try the demo. Do you really need a stupid score on metacritic to tell you if it's worth buying?

Agreed. My god at the overreactions at review scores. Yeesh.

Samyy

The hell is a Colony Wars/Front Mission
Oh and FIFA is more of the same I think, prettier, I heard there was going to be an exclusive mode for Xbox One.

Osorio

The hell is a Colony Wars/Front Mission
Oh and FIFA is more of the same I think, prettier, I heard there was going to be an exclusive mode for Xbox One.

Front Mission is a mech turn based strategy game from Square

Just saw that there was one for PS3 but I quit video games with the last generation for the most part.

Samyy

Front Mission is a mech turn based strategy game from Square

Just saw that there was one for PS3 but I quit video games with the last generation for the most part.

Square? We'll maybe you'll get a Fron Mission free-to-play microtransaction iOS game with loli anime girls

Thats what their about these days :(

Samyy

This is only because people are suggesting whenever Kojima/Konami teaste an MGS announcement that always refer to it as MGS related. In addition, Kojima already leaked the exclusive MGSV PS4 content yet he still tweeted that there is some kind of huge announcement coming.

It could be the content still so...don't get excited?
imexcited

Heretic

This is only because people are suggesting whenever Kojima/Konami teaste an MGS announcement that always refer to it as MGS related. In addition, Kojima already leaked the exclusive MGSV PS4 content yet he still tweeted that there is some kind of huge announcement coming.

It could be the content still so...don't get excited?
imexcited

Is Metal Gear still big? It seems like it lost steam after the last exclusive one.

Come on bae.
lol so good.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Give me a new Mech Assault MS, playing the original on xbox live back in the day was one of my gaming highlights

Samyy

FFXV and Destiny are multiplat... And isnt 1886 too?

1886 is 2nd party, RAD is independent of Sony, but the title is a PS4 exclusive. They've been working with Sony for a long time. Think Insomniac with Ratchet & Clank kind of thing. This one is being assisted by Sony Santa Monica.

Top Bottom