• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

kingslunk

I hope the Stars keep playing the way they have been. They've looked like a solid hockey team the past few games. Even the Chicago game, even though the score says otherwise, had them on the ropes until the last 1-2 minutes.

kingslunk

89hnELd.jpg

Kari being a boss

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Welcome to my world pal. I've had nothing to do for the past seven months.

Except for stalking me, you mean

EDIT: yo Desi, I'll pay you 20 bucks for standing in line for me for a ps4 tomorrow morning. Deal? That's what you're supposed to pay Hobos for, right?

Smiley90

my first real girlfriend is chinese and now she has fake tits and we bang all the time 6 years later

... I..... ..... what? ... Wait, you guys have been together for 6 years?!? also ew fake tits.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

Smiley90

we have to be together to bang?

smiley pls, dont embarrass yourself

you said IS, not WAS. That's what confused me.

makes a lot more sense this way.

To be fair, aren't you from Richmond? No wait, that was CCF and Templaer, go on.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
:lol :lol :lol

I want to know where you get these images from Desi, but at the same time I don't want to know.

TUSR

Banned
you said IS, not WAS. That's what confused me.

makes a lot more sense this way.

To be fair, aren't you from Richmond? No wait, that was CCF and Templaer, go on.

my first real girlfriend is chinese and now she has fake tits and we bang all the time 6 years later

its not like she can un-chinese herself. as much as you would like that.

Smiley90

TUSR: I LOVE TITS SO MUCH
TUSR: i literally got a half chub from that
TUSR: not even kidding
TUSR: its on my second monitor

I can't stop laughing ahahahahahahahahaha

Tabris

"Alright guys, so I'm thinking right... You see those guys there on their team? The ones that won the awards and do good and stuff? Maybe if we shut them down the-"

"Shut up Dallas Eakins, you're an embarassment to the whole organisation"

Except other teams have better secondary scoring than the Canucks.

Top Bottom