• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Also, glad to turn the Canucks game on and we are not losing to the Sharks.

-phew- Just went through this too! Positively surprised.

also wtf why are there so many blowouts tonight. This doesn't bode well for us.

TUSR

Banned
christ, I just saw the call of duty ghosts commercial and forgot I got it for free with that trade in...

its still in the plastic wrap in the futureshop bag.

edit: megan fox is still so god damn hot hnggggg

I can't watch anymore of this, no post-game show for me. :p

I'm not sweating it, I didn't expect at any point in this season that we'd be where we're at in the standings. Pleasantly surprised but it's clear we've got some more dues to pay. I just hope Barrie, Siemens or Elliott get to the NHL level soon. Siemens is the type of defenseman we need right now, Barrie after that.

ATF487

Pretty sure I was sitting next to one of those ugly bruins fans that CBC was showing the other day

Weird game but happy with a win

Holiday

Banned
Ooh, Frank and Steen flexing hard. Roy not sucking like I knew he would. Blues beating Avs for once. Not a bad night I guess.

Dater is saying there were 7 eastern team scouts at the Avs/Blues game tonight. Wonder who is up on the market.
New York Rangers, Columbus Blue Jackets, Carolina Hurricanes, Pittsburgh Penguins, Toronto Maple Leafs, Montreal Canadiens and Tampa Bay Lightning.

Stastny for PK

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The Refs in the Sharks-Canucks game are just as bad as the GAF servers.

Absolute garbage calls on both ends of the ice :lol

BIEKSA'S FIRST, AND A PP GOAL, PIGS ARE FLYING

Acid08

Banned
Sharks are playing such uninspired hockey. No one is forechecking hard, our offensive zone time is a joke. Defense aren't moving the puck to find shooting lanes, they're just firing it into a mass of players for no reason. Kennedy and Marleau are dragging Couture down hard tonight.

I miss Burns :(

Top Bottom