• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

LevelNth

Banned
I like this Holland kid too tonight. He's got some spunk and is a damn smooth skater.

Also we need more talk about Dion this year leafs-gaf. Best season as a leaf so far. Love him.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I like this Holland kid too tonight. He's got some spunk and is a damn smooth skater.

Also we need more talk about Dion this year leafs-gaf. Best season as a leaf so far. Love him.

I've been preaching the good merits of Phaneuf the last 2 seasons.

He's gonna get his contract and then some.

Samyy

I've been preaching the good merits of Phaneuf the last 2 seasons.

He's gonna get his contract and then some.

I am okay with this, love Phaneuf.
Hate that we haven't gotten him a better partner to play with, not that Gunnarson is bad but he's a good 2nd pair guy.

CrankyJay

Banned
Cranky, how are you getting your feed in advance?

This just happened on TV, and I'm assuming this segment is live on HNIC.

I flipped channels to the nhl network in America during our intermission where they are showing hnic with NYR/MTL.

You must be getting a taped delay.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I am okay with this, love Phaneuf.
Hate that we haven't gotten him a better partner to play with, not that Gunnarson is bad but he's a good 2nd pair guy.

Yeah. I get instant boners just imagining Phaneuf with a legit top pairing defenceman on his other side.

CrankyJay

Banned
The Sabres broadcast crew is keeping an eye on Orr or McClaren going after Scott.

Just let them get it over with. Orr would probably cave in Scott's face.

Top Bottom