• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Acid08

Banned
According to a source, Murray has talked to the San Jose Sharks about acquiring right winger Martin Havlat. The former Senator recently returned from a pelvis injury and was playing on the team's third line until Friday, when coach Todd McLellan made him a healthy scratch.

The Sharks have also been asked about Havlat by the New York Rangers, said the source, but GM Doug Wilson is not yet ready to give up on the 32-year old Czech, who has a goal and an assist in eight games this season.

DW you filthy bitch just get him the fuck out of here. Straight up swap for Milan there it's done.

I think he plays on the wing in philly but he was a center? He would certainly play center in Toronto I think.
Not sure if want either though.

If anyone is going to go its Lupul, has value, cap friendly contract, leader in the room, health is the only question.

Lupul for Brouwer.

Spl1nter

B. Schenn is a really good player. If the Leafs ever acquired him we would have 4 picks from the first round of the 2009 draft. Current ones are Kadri (7), Holland (15), and Ashton (29).

yyzjohn

Banned
The Brayden Schenn speculation was just Kypreos throwing shit at a wall. There's nothing to back it up, he's just speculating.

You can pretty much say this about any Kypreos trade rumor. He threw out another stupid trade rumor earlier that the Leafs were shopping Gardiner + Reimer to land a #1C. That's what Kypreos does.

Curufinwe

I think he plays on the wing in philly but he was a center?

He has played wing mostly this year because of Lecavalier but he probably prefers to play center. I don't know if he has the hockey smarts to be a good center, and would prefer if he could eventually turn into a Shane Doan-style power forward.

Solo

DD scores 1 shootout goal, gets promoted to the 1st line :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Micheal Therrien's Montreal Canadiens

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
tumblr_mv9nvqgWDg1shr61qo1_500.gif

haha, love that

DD can get fucked

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Vanek still out, Grabner a healthy scratch tonight. Good news for Leafs Gaf.

So dumb to scratch Grabs. Dude is in a major scoring slump, but he's easily their best PK man.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Paraphrasing:

"The mayor says Desharneis should be sent to the minors and then he goes and this (shows clip of him scoring in shootout) and he showed you!"

I see.

Well I still say I prefer to keep DD on the team than get random juniors. My problem is the inconsistency in how the players are used, and the Feng Shui coaching where decisions are made to "boost confidence" or capitalize on "emerging trends". It's like the ice time is given based on chart analysis or astrological alignments.

Heh, Ted Nolan meant it when he said he didn't want all these young players to be on his team:

Buffalo Sabres president of hockey operations Pat LaFontaine today announced the team has assigned three players to the Rochester Americans (AHL). Defenseman Rasmus Ristolainen and forward Johan Larsson will report to the Americans along with forward Mikhail Grigorenko, who has been assigned to Rochester on a conditioning assignment. Defenseman Nikita Zadorov has also been assigned to the London Knights (OHL).

Interesting that they managed to get Grigorenko to the AHL. But I guess that's for 10 games max then he either is back in Buffalo or in Juniors.

Elsewhere in Canada doesnt have shitty paying government jobs taking up most of the job market.

Doesn't Ottawa have the highest average salary in Canada or something?

Everything is so expensive here, I just drive to the US every week to buy stuff. Tired of getting fleeced.

Razorskin

----- ------
Heh, Ted Nolan meant it when he said he didn't want all these young players to be on his team:

Interesting that they managed to get Grigorenko to the AHL. But I guess that's for 10 games max then he either is back in Buffalo or in Juniors.

Well they just wasted 2 years of Grigs ELC for nothing.

Doesn't Ottawa have the highest average salary in Canada or something?

Everything is so expensive here, I just drive to the US every week to buy stuff. Tired of getting fleeced.

Sorry CB, Kernel's right here, Ottawa does has a higher average salary then MTV.

Not that I have nothing but the world's smallest violin for Melnyk when it comes to ticket prices.

Silexx

Sorry CB, Kernel's right here, Ottawa does has a higher average salary then MTV.

Not that I have nothing but the world's smallest violin for Melnyk when it comes to ticket prices.

The median income stay can be a bit misleading because population size is a pretty big factor here too. Also, the stat comes from the 2010 census. I would like to see how the rankings stack up once all the public sector cutbacks are factored in.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Tickets should be free considering the cost of getting the fuck out there.

I think the CTC being in Kanata is a huge issue, it's a pain in the ass getting there and it's a pain in the ass getting out..

If the arena was downtown, I bet we would see the games sell out, even if just through walk ups.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
This teams season lives and dies with Bergevins handling of DD. If he doesn't dispose of him sooner then later, then well probably miss the playoffs. The guy has 1 fucking point, get him off this team. He's finished, there's nothing left there.

That Bouillon stat sounded so unbelievable, like one of those stories posted on Facebook that you immediately check on Snopes.com to see it's an urban myth.
DD only has 1 point this year while playing on the PP quite a bit.

Top Bottom