• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I think if I was in the US, the XB1 would be more appealing with all the TV-interactions etc. As it stands, you get pretty shafted with those extra features if you're not in the US. XB1 seems very US-centric of a console if their biggest draw is only available in one country. :/

zedge

I think if I was in the US, the XB1 would be more appealing with all the TV-interactions etc. As it stands, you get pretty shafted with those extra features if you're not in the US. XB1 seems very US-centric of a console if their biggest draw is only available in one country. :/

Yea, I wonder how much of that will work outside the US.

Marvie_3

Banned
FPaTRDK.png

I really want this game to be good though I know the gameplay will probably be anywhere from bad to OK, but I may have to pick it up down the road when it drops in price just to see those graphics in person. Dang does that look gorgeous.

That's a sweet cutscene.

Marvie, is this you?

V2lnQoN.jpg
And if it is?

Well gang, they obviously rode the smooth edges, Web 2.0 design philosophy, iApple rippingoffofs and ROUND. EVERYTHING MUST BE ROUND GOD DAMMIT. bandwagon to death with the 360 and PS3, so what's the alternative?

MAKE EVERYTHING AS SQUARE AS POSSIBLE.

God... It's like you guys never pretend to know everything about design while knowing nothing at all.

FPaTRDK.png

I really want this game to be good though I know the gameplay will probably be anywhere from bad to OK, but I may have to pick it up down the road when it drops in price just to see those graphics in person. Dang does that look gorgeous.

ABXYBBBYXAAABYXXXBABABY

so fun.

Killzone looks fantastic though.

And I love the PS4's look, honestly. Dunno why people don't like it.

That's a sweet cutscene.

Fluid transition right into gameplay son, no separate cutscene here!

ABXYBBBYXAAABYXXXBABABY

so fun.

Killzone looks fantastic though.

No, more like XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXYAXXXXXXXXXXBXXXXY

Seriously though, it will probably be reviewed poorly based on the combat but I really want it to succeed as I see some great potential with the overall setting. I had tried KZ2 and KZ3 demos on my PS3 and never really got the appeal, they both looked great however.

Heretic

FPaTRDK.png

The facial animations when dealing a death strike are absolutely insane. MEGA BONER

Smiley90

Like they're not bad, just kind of there. IDK they wouldn't make my top 20 by far.

They're (Bad Blood is) maybe in my... top 10, if not 5 albums of those that I am currently listening to. I'm not saying they'd make my top 20 of all-time, just right now.

Smiley90

I'm so happy that someone outside of here was even able to call him on it. Wouldn't be complete.

I don't understand how the one non-NHLGAF member says "that's Andreas Lilja", to seemingly blend in......... when Andreas Lilja isn't even black. And also doesn't play in th NHL. I'm so confused. Good job you guys though.

and wtf TUSR.

Top Bottom