• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Osorio

BZDX2g3IQAASTpy.jpg:large

What's up with the chrome?

Go watch the Ryse launch trailer now and download the Xbox One Smartglass app!

But I'm at work. :(

I'll have to wait to get the Smartglass app, but will probably watch the trailer here shortly. Can't wait though to mow down some Zombies in DR3 this weekend since Battlefield 4 will probably be unplayable in MP.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
But I'm at work. :(

I'll have to wait to get the Smartglass app, but will probably watch the trailer here shortly. Can't wait though to mow down some Zombies in DR3 this weekend since Battlefield 4 will probably be unplayable in MP.

Yeah, excited for DR3. The Ryse trailer is like the Mass Effect 2 launch trailer, which is also awesome. I will probably get a shooter. Would like BF4, but I'm worried about it being janked in MP a t launch and most of my friends will probably get COD.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Why does everybody forget that Killzone has always been garbage? Because it's also always been pretty?

Taylor Pyatt skated briefly on his own this morning. Rick Nash with the team in the morning skate.

Why does everybody forget that Killzone has always been garbage? Because it's also always been pretty?

Taylor Pyatt skated briefly on his own this morning. Rick Nash with the team in the morning skate.

KZ 2&3 were enjoyable to me, and at least the story was decent. This one is an affront to both gameplay and story.

lol Melnyk.

Cue the Havlat trade rumors.

That's what happens when you hand out free tickets, you devalue the brand. They're supposedly making more money though, more season tickets and higher prices this year.
Arena is too big for the location, need to wait till that part
of Kanata develops more. Or maybe build a new arena downtown.
Cheap as fuck Ottawa fans tho LOL, go visit Toronto if you want to see real high ticket prices. Only go to a game if it's free and then cry "MELNYK Y U NO SPEND TO THE CAP???"

Cake Boss

Banned
That's what happens when you hand out free tickets, you devalue the brand. They're supposedly making more money though, more season tickets and higher prices this year.
Cheap as fuck Ottawa fans tho LOL, go visit Toronto if you want to see real high ticket prices. Only go to a game if it's free and then cry "MELNYK Y U NO SPEND TO THE CAP???"

Good Morning to you Mr.Melnyk.

KZ was a complete and utter disappointment. One of the worst story lines I've ever experienced in a game.

If you are playing KZ for the story you are doing it wrong. I am on the 5th chapter and I already know that the story is going to be terrible. I am in it for the visuals and the amazing mp.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rick Nash was on a line with Carl Hagelin and Brian Boyle this morning. Lines all jumbled up today.

Sounds more and more like Nash may be in tonight.

Osorio

Haha no. Just sick of the whining bandwagon fans in this city.
Elsewhere in Canada people pay far more. We have it pretty good all things considered.

A fanbase can be pretty myopic when it comes to ticket prices.

I've heard Devils fans complain that there are only 200 $11 seats per game lol

Var

If you are playing KZ for the story you are doing it wrong. I am on the 5th chapter and I already know that the story is going to be terrible. I am in it for the visuals and the amazing mp.

Haven't really touched it yet. Too busy playing Resogun.

Silexx

Yeah, I'm with you here. We have a cheap owner to go with our cheap fans. Melnyk is the owner Ottawa deserves not the one they need right now.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Who is this man, and what did he do with the real Carlyle?

To be fair he has been saying that all season. He just hasn't been able to really complain very loudly about it because the Leafs kept winning.

Personally I think Nonis has a big decision to make in that he probably needs to bring in probably 2 more players to help with the possession numbers but he needs to decide which of our top players he will need to part with to do it.

Kypreos says the asking price for B. Schenn is Gardiner or Franson, leaning more to Gardiner. Would/Should the Leafs do this?

Not sure if want. How has Brayden looked? I remember him being in a pretty bad slump for a bit. And isn't he another winger?

edit: and based on curufinwe I haven't been watching him in forever.

Samyy

Not sure if want. How has Brayden looked? I remember him being in a pretty bad slump for a bit. And isn't he another winger?

edit: and based on curufinwe I haven't been watching him in forever.

I think he plays on the wing in philly but he was a center? He would certainly play center in Toronto I think.
Not sure if want either though.

If anyone is going to go its Lupul, has value, cap friendly contract, leader in the room, health is the only question.

Top Bottom