• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

pringles

Late but....

NYQUIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUCK IT CLEARY!!!
It literally took him 17 seconds to be more useful than Cleary's been all season.

Plus he looked great all period. If they send him down ever again...

edit: just realized how awesome this moment will look on 24/7, i.e how stupid Holland will look.

Sanjuro

In the sense that you have a LOT of different options and plays you can make with the ball. Tons of modifiers and nuances. Especially compared to NHL...

Of course I never actually manage to pull it off, but theoretically it's there. :p

Oh, it does. I just meant the actual gameplay. Most of the new sports games are trying so hard to make the animations too realistic, it feels like I'm controlling dead weight.

The earlier 2k basketball games were far more fluid and fun to pick up and play.

Stasis

If we win this I'm breaking out some good Islay in honor of Nash, Miller, Brassard and Girardi.

Come on boys, I'm thirstay.

Erdrick

I'm so confused

Haha, to someone who would not know the two teams or Evander and Patrick Kane, this would look rather odd, yes.

We're only down 1-0? I expect an Oduya natural hat-trick by the end of the game or something, just to spite me. That or Versteeg to get one.

edit: just realized how awesome this moment will look on 24/7, i.e how stupid Holland will look.

As much as I hate the Red Wings, for all the grief you've caused Anaheim, the ineptness of Ken has been mindblowing to witness. And I look forward to eventually seeing him end up on the curb.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Well I thought Detroit would just skate away with this game, but they're back to the old style of not finishing. If the Canes score the next goal, Wings are losing in regulation.

zroid

Banned
I almost wish they scored there. Then there'd be no hope left and I could just do something more interesting.

edit: don't hate me

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Haha, to someone who would not know the two teams or Evander and Patrick Kane, this would look rather odd, yes.

We're only down 1-0? I expect an Oduya natural hat-trick by the end of the game or something, just to spite me. That or Versteeg to get one.

I totally didn't realize he was talking about the two different Kanes :lol

Razorskin

----- ------
Game over.

Fuck this.

o81hzsl.gif

Top Bottom