• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Curufinwe

Vinny's one timer is fucking sick.

Refs probably did us a favor by giving Rinaldo a 10-minute misconduct. He totally let Ott get the better of him.

Cake Boss

Banned
Matt Cullen 4 points against the Leafs.

97377566_slide.jpg

EAT SHIT FORD NATION!!!

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
It took Carolina putting it in their own net on our 5 on 3 to score on that... Christ, Detroit you have no excuse for not scoring right away with the players you have.

Erdrick

I go talk on the phone for 20 mins and come back to see the Jets and Hawks tied 3-3 after 2? Unexpected... Ellerby, Ladd and Byfuglien scoring? Nice. Ellerby has been a nice pickup from L.A. He's a pretty solid defenceman, considering.

Hell of a game. Both teams deserved 2 points there. Upward and onwards

Also 4-on-4 is way more entertaining than 5-on-5, let's play that way all the time!

Well Nyquist comebacks, looks great and scores 2, and Tatar looked awful and was pretty much the main cause that the Canes scored shorthanded with 15 seconds left. Anyways.....

WE WON A GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Well Nyquist comebacks, looks great and scores 2, and Tatar looked awful and was pretty much the main cause that the Canes scored shorthanded with 15 seconds left. Anyways.....

I really want Tatar to be good and a top 6 guy, but he really hasn't shown shit all season. Could be cause he's stuck in the bottom 6 and not playing with better guys, but that last play was dreadful. It'd be nice to just let up 2 goals for once, but Detroit always seems to find a way to let a team have life late and then fuck it up. I don't know what their deal is. Just play smart and don't try fancy shit when you're up late.

I really want Tatar to be good and a top 6 guy, but he really hasn't shown shit all season. Could be cause he's stuck in the bottom 6 and not playing with better guys, but that last play was dreadful. It'd be nice to just let up 2 goals for once, but Detroit always seems to find a way to let a team have life late and then fuck it up. I don't know what their deal is. Just play smart and don't try fancy shit when you're up late.

Yup, he's trying too much. Needs to settle it down, will probably sit next game if Wiess or Alfie is back.

So for all of you other team fans out there:

Dan Cleary - 22 games, 1 goal, 2 assists
Gustav Nyquist - 1 games, 2 goals

:LOL

pringles

Nyquist > Tatar, been obvious a long time. Tatar mixes some great plays with some that belong in lower leagues. Which is why I wouldn't have been as upset if Tats was the one buried in the minors, but Gus is more than ready in every way. The spark our offense needed. Beautiful 2nd goal, all around great game. Now Kenny better not screw this up. Any decent GM would put Cleary on waivers tomorrow. With Weiss/Alfie coming back we might be a decent team soon.

Rask mad.

Stewart really doesn't deserve the third slot for the SO. That lazy shit attempt is Stewart in microcosm.

Would love to see a Blues Bruins series for SCF.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Nyquist > Tatar, been obvious a long time. Tatar mixes some great plays with some that belong in lower leagues. Which is why I wouldn't have been as upset if Tats was the one buried in the minors, but Gus is more than ready in every way. The spark our offense needed. Beautiful 2nd goal, all around great game. Now Kenny better not screw this up. Any decent GM would put Cleary on waivers tomorrow. With Weiss/Alfie coming back we might be a decent team soon.
Yep, but that loyalty bullshit they have with Cleary is gonna keep him here. Tatar and Pavel were both -3 tonight, yikes. Tatar I could see, but Pavel was beasting all night, doesn't deserve that.

Top Bottom