• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Heretic

Embrace the Darkness heretic

epic-star-wars-nooo-o.gif

Acid08

Banned
Great win. Wingels is a damn stud, his game is so much more complete this year. Don't think it's any coincidence that Couture's line looked amazing tonight with him on it. Burns back is too awesome.

Couture with his career high is assists tonight.

ZeroGravity

Also fucking Brett Connolly. What a bust he's turned out to be. Yzerman should have traded him when he still had value. He was completely expendable after drafting Drouin.

Did you just say something good about the Queens?

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE DASTARDLY

-slaps across the face-

Eugh... I-... I know.

But having 3 of your best players from each team on the ice leads to some very good hockey.

Jagr definitely wouldn't have had the space to do that sweet OT goal with 4-on-4.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
NYQUIST!!!

Hey, Ken Holland said they're "weighing options" for keeping Nyquist around.

If he gets sent down, Holland needs to be fired immediately.

My prediction: Tatar is waived/traded.

Hey, Ken Holland said they're "weighing options" for keeping Nyquist around.

If he gets sent down, Holland needs to be fired immediately.

My prediction: Tatar is waived/traded.

After the last 40 seconds of last game, I'm afraid this might happen and more likely a trade since he is too good raw skill wise to be waived for nothing. :(

Top Bottom