• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
After the last 40 seconds of last game, I'm afraid this might happen and more likely a trade since he is too good raw skill wise to be waived for nothing. :(

I would be infuriated. Guy is a top-two line player.

Helene St. James said it was official: Nyquist is playing on the Wings Saturday night. He's here to stay.

Helene St. James ‏@HeleneStJames 5m
Gustav Nyquist is playing Saturday when #RedWings host Ottawa.

skGqJVK.gif

For those who don't know, he only had 2 games and then he had to stay with the team since he would have to go through waivers to go back to the AHL. So he is here to stay!!!!!

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
skGqJVK.gif

For those who don't know, he only had 2 games and then he had to stay with the team since he would have to go through waivers to go back to the AHL. So he is here to stay!!!!!
Which means someone's getting traaaaded. Quincey/Smith/Cleary/Sammy to the Hawks for Hossa. Let's do it Kenny!

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Digging my Xbox so far. Got the Kinect setup nicely. Voice commands are working great so far. Hopefully the one guide will come to Canada soon.

pringles

Season starts now as far as I'm concerned. Time to forget about that shitshow we watched for 22 games and actually try to play our best players from now on.

HAHAHAHAHAHA SUCK MY NUTS MWLNYK!!

OH SNAP, That is the same thing Holland (or Babs) said 2 games before he gave in and brought Nyquist up. So there is HOPE!

Season starts now as far as I'm concerned. Time to forget about that shitshow we watched for 22 games and actually try to play our best players from now on.

The problem is that they still didn't look great last night, especially at the end and giving up another 2 goal lead, plus Carolina looked terrible. Hopefully when Alfie and Weiss get back we will have a much more fleshed out forward unit. We also need Dekeyser back as well but that won't happen for 4-6 weeks.

Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive 2m

Wings' Ken Holland said Nyquist will play tomorrow and is here to stay. No other moves needed until DeKeyser comes off LTIR in 4-6 weeks.

Straight from the horses mouth, AH YEAH!

Also Alfie and Weiss back next Wednesday.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I wish Joe Biden was president. I haven't heard him brought up in any negative context anytime. It's always "Joe Biden loves trains" "Joe Biden loves Natalie Portman" "Joe Biden is one of us" and now "Joe Biden borrows 10$ for lunch" :lol

Heretic

Watching the GB stream right now... the UI seems pretty bad.

I'll try mine out when I get home later tonight. Ducks play at home and are honoring Scotty-doo Neidermeyer so I can't miss that. I'll post my impressions even though you won't care or believe any of it :)

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I'm 31 (almost 32) and I'm gonna ask for Zelda and Mario for X-mas from my folks. It's like the only way to feel like a kid again.

Top Bottom