• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Looked like it was above the crossbar, but they must have figured since he's shorter than the net it should count.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
THERRIEN REDEEMED!

... I'm so sorry Habs-GAF, when's the banner raising ceremony for his number?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Gretzky said he hopes PK makes the Olympic team, it's officially a national crisis if he's left off the rosters the Great One has spoken.

ShaneB

Duthie is great, you're crazy.

TSN needs to get rid of Aaron Ward and Jeff O'Neil though.

Nah, I've never really liked Duthie much. The TSN panel is often hit and miss. I'd rather just watch the Hockeycentral guys. Love Ferraro and hate Miller too, so watching this game is a bit back and forth as well. :p

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'd like to see Therrien switch Prust and Bournival, Bournival is too good for the 4th line, and his speed compliments Eller and A.Gally.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Nah, I've never really liked Duthie much. The TSN panel is often hit and miss. I'd rather just watch the Hockeycentral guys. Love Ferraro and hate Miller too, so watching this game is a bit back and forth as well. :p

Sportsnet crew sucks, of course it could be the fact that they never talk about Montreal. Hockeycentral is a decent program, but it's Leafs Leafs Leafs for thirty minutes at least.

ShaneB

Sportsnet crew sucks, of course it could be the fact that they never talk about Montreal. Hockeycentral is a decent program, but it's Leafs Leafs Leafs for thirty minutes at least.

I love the Sportsnet guys, but taste is taste, so agree to disagree =) Understand what you mean though, Sportsnet is certainly heavily regional with their coverage, and yeah, the Leafs get plenty of coverage via Sportsnet Ontario/East.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
hey brothers

and wsoxfan

NoElYdb.gif

Top Bottom