• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
tumblr_mlpn3usPnj1r1natqo1_500.gif

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Therrien employing the Martin gameplan of sitting back in the third and letting Washington do whatever the fuck they want.

Red_Man

Just our luck, finally get healthy, and our best forechecker may be down with an injury.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
PACIORETTY YOU FUCKING IDIOT

/someone who owns him in fantasy hockey and is upset about him not scoring an empty netter and waiting too long with the pass for Prust to score too

Red_Man

Habs win! Habs win! Thank you based Budaj.

BZuQy47CUAANNhh.jpg

Just have to hope Bournival's issue isn't too serious now.

Smiley90

Oh good, time for our powerplay percentage to sink even more

we went from "all pass, no goals" to "all shots, still no goals"

Smiley90

He Lives

EDIT: lol Burrows doing all that work then failing to get the shot off. sucks when that happens.

He did like 90% of a GOTY there. Still managed to tie up a Defenseman to allow Edler to shoot, so it wasn't all bad.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Why is Murray not playing tomorrow? Who would replace him?

Alucard

Banned
Bouillion, Pens is too fast for Murray. Just hope Parros doesn't play if Bournival can't....

We'll see how that goes. Pens have only been beating up on scrubs this season, with a couple of wins against actual contenders here and there. Habs will be a good test.

Top Bottom