• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

ibeNp73bJHdiZ5.gif

Socreges

Banned
Dunno not feeling very salty these days. Too little exposure to NHL-GAF, I think. Just good to know that if I want to tell Tabris to shut his ridiculous, diarrhetic mouth, I can.

Also looking forward to talking shop with you guys. HOW BOUT THAT JEREMY WELSH

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Hey guys I played P4G for seven straight hours today what the fuck I'm so stupid

Hey Acid I bought 2 games for PS4 digitally despite being fully aware that I actually wanna trade them in at some point and am losing money this way. Let's be stupid together!

What do you think of our playoff chances this year, Tabris?

Detroit is so, so lucky.

Tabris

What do you think of our playoff chances this year, Tabris?

In terms of making it? I have absolute faith we'll make it. I mean honestly, doesn't the pattern seem the exact same as years past? We always seem to get into a scoring drought around this time of the year then the Sedins and Luongo start heating up in December.

I saw an interesting info graphic on sports net. I believe in 2010 & 2011 (president trophy years), we were 11th in the West at this exact time.

Top Bottom