• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Samyy

Hey guys I played P4G for seven straight hours today what the fuck I'm so stupid

It was worse for me when i got p4g, played for a good 10-12 hours but it was my first time playing Persona 4 :(
By this time tomorrow we'll hopefully have a Persona 5 announcement ^^

Oh and I kind of hope Grabo gets a hattrick or something tonight, its a weird feeling.

Samyy

Grabo was pretty invisible last night.

Well with 18 points in 22 games he has had a pretty decent start, would be 2nd on the Leafs in points and our center with the most points.

Did not realize Raymond has 17 points o_O, he is second on the team.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Well with 18 points in 22 games he has had a pretty decent start, would be 2nd on the Leafs in points and our center with the most points.

Did not realize Raymond has 17 points o_O, he is second on the team.

Why even compare it? He's done he's not on the team anymore.

Time to move on. He'll be energized tonight I'd assume and once the game is over on to the next game.

Welp, broke my 2 month old 250 dollar stick going into the corner and having it get caught in the zamboni doors and snapping at the blade. Drop in just went down hill from there since my other stick sucks.

So I guess I'm going to go stick shopping again tomorrow.

In other news the Xbox One dashboard is soooo nice, but that may be because I'm used to Windows 8 interface, but I love it.

RC

Banned
What does it say about me, that the women I've connected with best in several years is 19? But in my defense, she did mention that the pc was the master race, and that she doesn't fuck with anything lower than 30fps.

An extremely hot nerdy woman, the Neogaf dream.

Revenant

Welp, broke my 2 month old 250 dollar stick going into the corner and having it get caught in the zamboni doors and snapping at the blade. Drop in just went down hill from there since my other stick sucks.

In other news the Xbox One dashboard is soooo nice, but that may be because I'm used to Windows 8 interface, but I love it.

You're a damn high roller.

Revenant

All that Detroit drug money /gangsta fo lyfe!

Honestly, I wish I was a high roller, just have some cash I can spend right now.

I just can't spent a lot on sticks, for whatever reason I've never had much of a preference. Occasionally If I like a stick That's cheap I'll buy 2-3 of em' to keep me stocked but thats it.

I picked up a 77 senior because I have to then get it cut down to around an 87-90 flex, funny enough, this is the second time I've got it caught like that inbetween the Zamboni doors, the first time was a few weeks ago but it didn't break, this time however, yeah...

Samyy

All of that stuff is totally optional, just like the stupid pay4stats in the NHL games. It's pretty easy to earn money, your driveatar thing goes out and races while you're not playing and you get the credits from it.

Oh okay, sounds a little overblown then.

Rielly out and Fraser in.
Fucking kill me now Carlye you fucking idiot POS. Incoming Ranger-Fraser line T_T

Erat scratched because he couldn't produce with the black holes known as Brouwer and Laich...

B8z9ged.jpg

At least his handedness bullshit is out the window now.

Mojo-Backis-Ovi
Fehr-Grabo-Brouwer
Chimera-Laich-Ward
Volpatti-Latta-Wilson

Let's see if Laich can bring down the third line.

Osorio

New Jagr to face actual Jagr tonight.

Osorio, do you know who's going to be in net?

There was no media availability so no clue. My bet is on Schneider. He has familiarity with Western teams, had a great game, and we have a game at home against Winnipeg on Monday which Marty should start.

Heretic

All of that stuff is totally optional, just like the stupid pay4stats in the NHL games. It's pretty easy to earn money, your driveatar thing goes out and races while you're not playing and you get the credits from it.

This is crazy cool. My twitter feed is full of "totally smoked you dravatar, bitch!" or "YOUR DRAVATAR CUT ME OFF AT THE END AND WON THE RACE" lol. Good stuff.

TUSR

Banned

Buy an RS Stealth II

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
East just sucks in general.

1 BOSTON 30
8 NEW JERSEY 23

1 ANAHEIM 35
8 LOS ANGELES 32
12 WINNIPEG 23
W v E record if you excluded those 3 teams is almost 50-50, but yea East is really shit this year. The Metro division is an embarrassment.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
W v E record if you excluded those 3 teams is almost 50-50, but yea East is really shit this year. The Metro division is an embarrassment.

The Oilers are the ONLY TEAM in the West with a losing record against the East... And it's not even close. I don't know what statistic you're talking about.

West is 94-39-17 against the East... and that's including Edmonton's 6-9-1 record.

EDIT: I guess if you DO exclude the 3 worst teams in the East they come kind of close to 50-50. Still nowhere near the West's record even WITHOUT excluding any teams though.

Top Bottom