• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Only a 3 point difference between 1st and 8th. That's just ridiculous. it's going to be stressful if its this tight coming down the playoff stretch.
Lot of outer conference play right now, once teams start playing within their divisions more, there should be a greater spread between teams.

ShaneB

Only a 3 point difference between 1st and 8th. That's just ridiculous. it's going to be stressful if its this tight coming down the playoff stretch.

The league parity is masked somewhat by the OT loss getting a point. You could have a team magically go 0-0-82 and have 82 points...

TUSR

Banned
I loved my old original stealth, the problem is that I'm not sure about the curves for the RS, I used to use a Sakic way back, but I really like the Backstrom curve on the Bauers.

Sakic curve = Hall curve for Easton sticks

been using a sakic since i was about 8ish

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Bournival is in tonight!

ibulieT142Utd0.gif

As a whole, these refs have been terrible today.

Kane throws off his gloves and punches Suter in the face multiple times? No penalty.

Ladd is barely touched on a semi-breakaway and we get a penalty.

Parise shorthander makes up for it though.

D'Agostini is on the Pens? WTF

Lolwut. When did that happen?

It was a low-level trade toward the end of last season or in the off-season, I think.

Pretty sure it was just Pittsburgh sending a pick to the Blues for him. I'll do the legwork for it I suppose. Give me a minute.

EDIT: Well, I was close. He was traded to New Jersey
The St. Louis Blues have traded forward Matt D'Agostini and a conditional seventh-round pick in the 2015 draft to the New Jersey Devils in exchange for either a conditional 2015 fourth-round pick or a fifth-round pick, as reported by the team's official site.
And then signed with Pittsburgh in the off-season.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
This is like the San Jose game, again, but maybe worst because the team is better but it doesn't matter.

Top Bottom