• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Socreges

Banned
lgVKkfu.gif
Bozak: I already got my multi-year deal. Why must I still suffer this fruitcake.

New Zelda is bad ass.
Seriously.

Cake Boss

Banned
Greening for Erat pls.

Even though Erats cap hit is 4.5 for this year and next, he only gets payed 3.7 and 2M next season. Melnyk approved.

Greening on the other hand gets payed 2, 2.7 then 3.2 the year after that.

And both players suck.

Wash gets cap space with a player that has arms and legs so thats good. And Ott gets a player that can score more than 0 goals this season.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
SEISKHATOON

I think it would be awesome if Saskatoon became the next big city to explode in Canada.

Open some universities and make it a student city. Get some tech startups. Revamp their public transport. Host a Winter Olympics there. I dun' fuckin' know.

What's there at the moment? Queers and steers?
I'd advise you to switch up that last line, friend

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Bozak: I already got my multi-year deal. Why must I still suffer this fruitcake.

Seriously.

I feel like "be Kessel's BFF" is one of the clauses in Bozak's contract. Only explanation for why he's getting so much money.

I'd advise you to switch up that last line, friend

Sorry. Tyler Seguin reference. Can I just say my account got hacked, like his Twitter?

I told you this last night Dastardly, but you wouldn't listen :( RESPECT THE BUBBLE MATE.

One of the best? You didn't go far enough my man -- THE best.

Tandems are so 2012. Come back when you have the best trio.

I told you this last night Dastardly, but you wouldn't listen :( RESPECT THE BUBBLE MATE.

You're right, there's a plethora of other ways to make fun of Tyler Seguin. I'll rely on him and Oscar the Grouch going dumpster diving and saying they're going shopping at Ikea instead of his terrible tweets in future.

Some one just yelled "Fuck off Jehovahs!" at me on the street. At first I thought he somehow knew my PSN ID (JehovahsFitness) until it occurred to me that I'm wearing a white shirt and black pants with black slim tie and a black backpack.

I yelled out "I JUST WANT TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT JESUS" but he'd already driven away. There was a bunch of people coming out of the train station just as I yelled that and I'm pretty sure they didn't see the ute yelling the first thing at me and now think I'm actually a Jehovahs Witness trying aggressively to convert people.

Why am I so awkward irl.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

I vote that Desi is only allowed to use Tom Selleck gifs from now on.

Some one just yelled "Fuck off Jehovahs!" at me on the street. At first I thought he somehow knew my PSN ID (JehovahsFitness) until it occurred to me that I'm wearing a white shirt and black pants with black slim tie and a black backpack.

I yelled out "I JUST WANT TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT JESUS" but he'd already driven away. There was a bunch of people coming out of the train station just as I yelled that and I'm pretty sure they didn't see the ute yelling the first thing at me and now think I'm actually a Jehovahs Witness trying aggressively to convert people.

Why am I so awkward irl.

Can you dance though?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Did everyone see 10 former players are filing a lawsuit against the NHL in regards to concussions ala the NFL?

It's begun.

Wouldn't be surprised if Andy McDonald was in on that. He's been pretty outspoken against the NHL's treatment / prevention of concussions on twitter lately.

Acid08

Banned
I think the Blue Jackets are back to just being bad. Lookin' like amateurs out there.

Bob became a drunk and resigned from the force.

Top Bottom