• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Revenant

I was debating going in for another pass of edititng, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut.

50656-Aubrey-plaza-gif-I24J.gif

65549-tex-avery-wolf.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Blues are betting favorites for the cup for a reason. They're a deep, talented team.
Yep, best team I've watched this season. They don't have an Ovie, Toews, or Crosby, but they're just as good. such a deep team. I still think they're dirty too.

Just finished the Habs game late. That goal by BGally was sweet. DD is becoming a legend!
I was waiting for that shot all night, Subban / Markov really open up the passes/ shots down low, reminded me of Cammy on his knee.

back to back posts of my #1 and 2. wow

aubrey plaza is hngggg

#3 is probably Kate Beckinsale
I don't think Plaza is that hot, sorry brahs =/ if you saw her in the library you wouldn't flinch.

yyzjohn

Banned
BigJonsson I hope you learned your lesson!
Anyway Nonis/Carlyle better do something soon or we are not making the playoffs for sure.

Nope. He'll go trolling and texting his buddies next time Leafs take a 2 goal lead only to be kicked in the balls again.

Just woke up, has Carlyle been fired yet?

Solo

Habs move ahead of Leafs for the first time this season. Bueno. Also, just in time for Habs/Leafs on Saturday night!

Cake Boss

Banned
alex-ovechkin-karlsson-hit.gif

"Move bitch, get out the way
Get out the way bitch, get out the way"

Top 10 in scoring, 2nd in the league for ice time, only dman in top 30 for scoring.

Cake Boss

Banned
Maybe this was the first Senatroll of the season to kick start the season.......................ughhhh noo, the defense still sucks asss. We basically have 2 pairings, Methot- Karlsson and Philips and Karlsson. Karlsson plays half of the game.

Maybe this was the first Senatroll of the season to kick start the season.......................ughhhh noo, the defense still sucks asss. We basically have 2 pairings, Methot- Karlsson and Philips and Karlsson. Karlsson plays half of the game.

I think BM is getting too old for this shit.

"Here's $3.1M for 4 years Jared. What? You only played 1 NHL season and have been mostly injured since your draft year?

Sure you can play top 4 minutes, I've been to HFBoards."

/facepalm

No wonder Melnyk sets a budget, he was going to give him 7 years!!!! Would have given Gonchar an 8 year deal too, and any other old Russians he could find.

I am starting to think Kernal is one of those ukranian sick hacker kids that Melnyk hired to attack some bloggers.

Well I am Eastern European and work in information security so you're close.

Those will probably be the new Sens jerseys in a few years. Looks like a home version of the current Heritage jerseys.

Goodbye to the stupid Centurion. The team rates lower than Ryse right now.

Cake Boss

Banned
He did the same shit with Lehner last weekend and it worked great last time, why not try it again?

This is somehow Bryan Murrays fault.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Every fucking time I see a Kanye fan compare him to Beethoven I die a little on the inside, laughing hysterically.

People actually do that?!? Wtf...

Also I feel bad for Schneider. Be stuck behind Luongo who he outplayed at times, now stuck behind Marty who he outplays all the time. No wonder he "feels like Groundhog Day". Devils better start playing him more soon... Don't wanna risk alienating your future Franchise goalie because you can't let go of Marty.

People actually do that?!? Wtf...

Also I feel bad for Schneider. Be stuck behind Luongo who he outplayed at times, now stuck behind Marty who he outplays all the time. No wonder he "feels like Groundhog Day". Devils better start playing him more soon... Don't wanna risk alienating your future Franchise goalie because you can't let go of Marty.

At the risk of becoming wsoxfan http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=723523

Take a stroll through that lovely thread.

Top Bottom