• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

We're playing against the saltiest fanbase ever...lets see how this goes.

Tom-Hanks-Email-GIF.gif

I'm ready.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
We're playing against the saltiest fanbase ever...lets see how this goes.

Bold prediction: We'll outshoot you guys, probably have a lead with 10mins left, dominate play, get lots of powerplays which we won't capitalize on.... then lose the game.

Cake Boss

Banned
If I were TSN I would to try and go hard after the juniors tv rights and fill the space with OHL and WHL games, they already have the juniors tournament and cover the NHL draft and always overyhype them to death, might as well complete it and start showing juniors games.

Smiley90

It's not the first shot on goal, but we got them right where we want them. Down by 1, ready to take over the game and go up before losing.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Nice snipe. Why'd the Leafs let him go again?

“I’m not letting Lui off the hook, he needs to help us,” Tortorella told the Vancouver Province. “I love our goalie. I love our goalies. I think they’ve played really well.

“We also need a save when there is a breakdown. You look at (Los Angeles Kings goaltender Ben) Scrivens (Monday). We had a chance to go up 3-1. We had four glorious scoring chances, he makes four saves.

“We need something like that to happen for us. I’m not putting all the onus on Lui, but he’s part of the problem here as far as closing out games. It goes right through our team and it goes to the coaching staff, too.”

Revenant

So I feel like the last couple of times the Canucks played at home there were visibile empty seats...What the Hell Van, was something going on in Vancouver last week?

Smiley90

So I feel like the last couple of times the Canucks played at home there were visibile empty seats...What the Hell Van, was something going on in Vancouver last week?

Poor people can't afford seats, rich people have decided anything before the 2nd round of the playoffs isn't worth watching. It's why Vancouver had such trouble selling out against the Sharks in the first round of the playoffs last season. Ticket prices and expectations went so high that people just decided it wasn't worth it "just" for the first round.

Revenant

Poor people can't afford seats, rich people have decided anything before the 2nd round of the playoffs isn't worth watching. It's why Vancouver had such trouble selling out against the Sharks in the first round of the playoffs last season. Ticket prices and expectations went so high that people just decided it wasn't worth it "just" for the first round.

You'd think Canucks fans would have learned by now......

Phillips is on the PP lol? Why not just play Karlsson the entire 2 mins?

He's Not A God

Smiley90

I watched the first period, we went down 1-0.

I started working on my papers, went back to check, suddenly we're up 2-1. I watch for a bit, nothing happens, I go grab some food from the kitchen......... come back and we're up 3-1. We've scored 3 times in the maybe 3mins of play I've missed.

... I'll stop watching alright :(

Samyy

I watched the first period, we went down 1-0.

I started working on my papers, went back to check, suddenly we're up 2-1. I watch for a bit, nothing happens, I go grab some food from the kitchen......... come back and we're up 3-1. We've scored 3 times in the maybe 3mins of play I've missed.

... I'll stop watching alright :(

Yes stop
Can't have the Sens gaining any points pls

Top Bottom