• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

ShaneB

Cross posting from the reading thread... this is up next for me. Should be hilarious

18757899.jpg

yyzjohn

Banned
Well we already lost to them once so far, and it wasn't even that close.
All this shame is starting to pile up man :(

I know, this is beginning to feel like the Ron Wilson days all over again. Leafs fans had a reprieve of 48 games, now we are back in shame mode.

yyzjohn

Banned
Wouldn't mind...

JVR-Bozak-Kessel
Raymond-Kadri-Clarkson
Ashton-Holland-Kulemin
Bodie-McClement-Orr

With that 4th line actually playing more than 2-3 minutes a game...

Surely they could fucking punt Orr off that 4th line too, he brings nothing.

JVR-Bozak-Kessel
Raymond-Kadri-Clarkson
Ashton-Holland-Kulemin
Bodie-McClement-Leivo

calder

I'm really glad I took the time to setup the game to watch at work. Great start guys, thanks.

... is there football today I can watch instead?

McGinn demoted to the fourth line, McLeod on first line. I wonder if this shit will work with this group now that it isn't Sacco doing it. I'm sure McLeod will be pumped but McGinn.. eh.

ATF487

Nice to see a game on regular nbc. I was wondering why there seemed to be so few games over the air but I guess they only start the weekly games after the new year

LevelNth

Banned
Supposedly Dreger (I know, groan, but at least its not Kyper) is saying Nonis is likely to make Dman moves soon, and frankly, it's a must. They say Kulemin is likely to be packaged and I CANNOT FREAKIN WAIT.

Now just get some value for Gardiner and swap Liles for Gleason and we'll be MUCH better off.

EDIT: Oh also break up Gunner and Phaneuf, its time. We can't rely on the one 'stacked' pairing, and those two are having horrific times getting the puck out anyways. Time to share the wealth so to speak.

What exactly is Nonis going to get for Kulemin and Gardiner? Neither player has been impressive this year. He's missed the opportunity to pillage a desperate team - unless he can convince Garth Snow to trade us Tavares for Kessel and Gardiner. Heh.

Sometimes I think this team wins games in spite of Randy Carlyle and his coaching decisions.

I've thought this since he was hired (edit: that he was a bad fit).

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
What exactly is Nonis going to get for Kulemin and Gardiner? Neither player has been impressive this year. He's missed the opportunity to pillage a desperate team - unless he can convince Garth Snow to trade us Tavares for Kessel and Gardiner. Heh.

I've thought this since he was hired (edit: that he was a bad fit).

Kulemin for Desharnais.

McGinn demoted to the fourth line, McLeod on first line. I wonder if this shit will work with this group now that it isn't Sacco doing it. I'm sure McLeod will be pumped but McGinn.. eh.

McGinn has been ghostly other than when you notice him missing the net on a good chance, hope this lights a fire under his ass. Stastny is out for tonights game, Tanguay out for a week and a half still. We need another good winger, preferably a real RW.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Mac Truck!

Strike that, sounds like they gave it to Pouliot.

And now Nash driving draws a penalty again. Good. That's what he needs to be doing all the time.

gaming_noob

Supposedly Dreger (I know, groan, but at least its not Kyper) is saying Nonis is likely to make Dman moves soon, and frankly, it's a must. They say Kulemin is likely to be packaged and I CANNOT FREAKIN WAIT.

Now just get some value for Gardiner and swap Liles for Gleason and we'll be MUCH better off.

EDIT: Oh also break up Gunner and Phaneuf, its time. We can't rely on the one 'stacked' pairing, and those two are having horrific times getting the puck out anyways. Time to share the wealth so to speak.

Liles for Gleason
Kessel for E. Staal

Let's get this over with.

Top Bottom