• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Why are used 360s still so expensive

They are?

I've been combing Craigslist all weekend for used PS3s in the area and outside of one great deal(120GB for $80) it's been terrible. 360s on the other hand are cheap as AIDs. $100 for a 360 with 20 games? Ugh.

And dang, Mitchell. Sorry Devs fans.

Acid08

Banned
oh god there are children

Burns is a father guys, think about that for a second. Brent Burns is raising two human beings.

Vman

They are?

I've been combing Craigslist all weekend for used PS3s in the area and outside of one great deal(120GB for $80) it's been terrible. 360s on the other hand are cheap as AIDs. $100 for a 360 with 20 games? Ugh.

he tripped on his own...

Samyy

They are?

Ugh must be my area cause I can't find one less then 160-180 with just 4-5 games and a bunch of old sports games nobody would want.

Ugh must be my area cause I can't find one less then 160-180 with just 4-5 games and a bunch of old sports games nobody would want.

That's what most of the PS3 deals are here. A bunch of $200 "bundles" with Madden and NCAA Football and MLB the Show. Or the "Fitness" bundle for $250 with the Eye and wand controllers.

But yeah lots of 360s for sale here. Some are in that $160+ range but I'd say most are sub-$120 or so here.

Revenant

3Osjtui.gif

Osorio

4 shots away from hitting all of last night's total.

However, we desperately need someone to doing something with that puck possession from the forecheck. Everything is going along the boards leading to slapshots from the point. Too fucking predictable.

I figured but could not understand the hate. The patches are awesome. Especially the assistant. Shout out to the former Atlanta Flames. C is just a regular C.

1297476606178_ORIGINAL.jpg

Best A in the league IMO.

1297312622069_ORIGINAL.jpg

My bad. Maybe that's why I don't like the alternate ones since it doesn't fit with the C. It's a cool shout out but it looks weird on the jersey imo

zedge

My bad. Maybe that's why I don't like the alternate ones since it doesn't fit with the C. It's a cool shout out but it looks weird on the jersey imo

The new alternates are bad. But much better than what could have been.

/silver lining

If only I had my way..this x100000000000000000

Flames12.png

Man, now I'm reassessing my dislike for it. I have to see it during the game again close up to know how I feel about it. you are so persuasive

Tabris

What's the record for most #1 draft picks in a row? If Edmonton doesn't have it yet, I assume they will this season.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
What's the record for most #1 draft picks in a row? If Edmonton doesn't have it yet, I assume they will this season.

Why would that change this season, they didn't have last season's first overall pick...

Top Bottom