• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Good effort from Berra. Glad to see him getting a chance as he'd never had had one with the Blues.

Wait, Berra? Reto Berra? Aka the Swiss goaltender?

Nice. Didn't even realize he got called up and had his NHL start. I LIKE IT.

Hiller/Berra tandem COME OOOON

Wait, Berra? Reto Berra? Aka the Swiss goaltender?

Nice. Didn't even realize he got called up and had his NHL start. I LIKE IT.

Hiller/Berra tandem COME OOOON

Yar. He was too buried in the Blues systems to play outside of Europe IIRC. At least behind Bishop / Allen, and with Binnington and Lundstrom coming up well he wasn't going to be getting any AHL time much less NHL.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
I haven't been able to post much this weekend, but it was a 4 point Isles weekend that saw Vanek's first goal, so....
T7smA.gif

Acid08

Banned
Hard to master those three buttons I guess
Was SJ even good back then?
Lol fuck no they were terrible. Irbe was the shit though.

Edit: actually since that came out in 93 they were decent. First season they made the playoffs, beat the Wings in the first round.

NHL 94 team rankings for comparison

TIER I (the strongest)
CHI
DET
BUF
MTL
CGY (Classic Results in Tier II)

TIER II (strong)
VAN (Classic Results in Tier I)
BOS
DAL
WPG
TOR (Classic Results in Tier III)

TIER III (good teams, competitive)
QUE
LA (Classic Results in Tier II)
EDM
NYR

TIER IV (flawed, weak teams)
PHI
HFD
PIT
STL
WSH

TIER V (poor teams)
NJ
NYI
SJ
TB

TIER VI (The worst)
FLA
OTW
ANH

RC

Banned
NHL 94 team rankings for comparison

TIER I (the strongest)
CHI
DET
BUF
MTL
CGY (Classic Results in Tier II)

TIER II (strong)VAN (Classic Results in Tier I)
BOS
DAL
WPG
TOR (Classic Results in Tier III)

TIER III (good teams, competitive)
QUE
LA (Classic Results in Tier II)
EDM
NYR

TIER IV (flawed, weak teams)
PHI
HFD
PIT
STL
WSH

TIER V (poor teams)
NJ
NYI
SJ
TB

TIER VI (The worst)
FLA
OTW
ANH

Sounds about right. Also fuck the 94 Rangers.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
So I'm looking at stats from that shitty game Saturday night, how the fuck did Desharnais end up playing 14:20? He was benched for two-thirds of the third period.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
NHL 94, which released in 1993 in North America. BULLSHIT.

Isles a low Tier shit team? The 1992-93 team went to the ECF and lost to eventual Stanley Cup Champion Montreal. The 93-94 team squeaked into the playoffs and was very sadly swept out of them in the first round by the eventual champion Rags. They were in no way as shitty as that ranking. An above average team for sure.

Turgeon, Flatley, Steve Thomas, Pallfy, Malakhov, Kasparitis, McInnis!

That was a damn good team.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
So I'm looking at stats from that shitty game Saturday night, how the fuck did Desharnais end up playing 14:20? He was benched for two-thirds of the third period.
Have to believe that Bergvein will make a decision on him soon. Simply no room on the team and he's one of the worst forwards every night, Therrien playing A.Gally at Center last night just further cements that. Send him down to Hamilton if they have too.

Edit: Apparently Martin St-Pierre was called up today from Hamilton, and people are guessing that DD will sit for him in St. Louis. Better late then never, they gave him every chance to succeed.

I still remember there was a Lays advert in Vancouver for a promo where you get to spend a day with Mark Messier and the Stanley Cup.

Who the fuck in Vancouver would want that.

May as well have a promo for a lap with Heatley.

CCF23

I still remember there was a Lays advert in Vancouver for a promo where you get to spend a day with Mark Messier and the Stanley Cup.

Who the fuck in Vancouver would want that.

May as well have a promo for a lap with Heatley.

It would get me close enough to Messier to kick him in the nuts, so me.

Top Bottom