• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Why would that change this season, they didn't have last season's first overall pick...

wiHOnqJ.gif

You love it. ;) It would actually look better if they left the C off it I think.

1297484542493_ORIGINAL.jpg

Yeah.. the C is kind of random there. I think you convinced me on the A though. I'm going to wake up tomorrow and be a new person

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Time to start a new streak.

I can already see the documentary subtitle for next season: OIL CHANGE: LEAKY AGAIN

But if they keep getting first overall picks it's not a change.

I vote "EDMONTON VS BP: The Battle of Who Cleans Their Shitty Oil Up First"

Vman

He was a fan favorite here. He always had one highlight reel goal a year and then would be a black hole of offense for the rest. Glad he's still playing though.

he's been great for us, terrific 4th liner with ability to slot up. great at pk too

Smiley90

I appreciate the restraint of this post

thanks, it took quite the effort not to add anything to that :lol

he's been great for us, terrific 4th liner with ability to slot up. great at pk too

How's Ballard been? We knew whoever'd pick him up would get a great D-man. He was just overpaid/under/misused here because our D-corps was too deep.

Vman

thanks, it took quite the effort not to add anything to that :lol

How's Ballard been? We knew whoever'd pick him up would get a great D-man. He was just overpaid/under/misused here because our D-corps was too deep.

Fantastic, he was concussed for 8 games?? but other then that ideal second paring D who hits hard. 3 assists, plus 5 and patrols the blue line great on the pp. he's been a real good bargain.

Smiley90

Thank fuck for this Sharks stream, most exciting hockey on tonight.

It means quite a bit when we'd rather watch the Sharks play VIRTUAL hockey, than NJ and Calgary play REAL hockey.

Fantastic, he was concussed for 8 games?? but other then that ideal second paring D who hits hard. 3 assists, plus 5 and patrols the blue line great on the pp. he's been a real good bargain.

Yup that sounds about right. We already had 4 great Top4 d-man and he was overpaid for 3rd pairing and we had some young talent coming up that we needed to play, so he ended up mostly benched or playing forward. Knew he was a decent top4 d-man/PP guy with great hip checks though. Hope he does well.

Vman

It means quite a bit when we'd rather watch the Sharks play VIRTUAL hockey, than NJ and Calgary play REAL hockey.

Yup that sounds about right. We already had 4 great Top4 d-man and he was overpaid for 3rd pairing and we had some young talent coming up that we needed to play, so he ended up mostly benched or playing forward. Knew he was a decent top4 d-man/PP guy with great hip checks though. Hope he does well.

his hip check is glorious

Quick

Banned
Speaking of documentaries, I watched an episode of 24CH a couple of days ago.

It's like watching a wildlife documentary. The narrator basically introduces each scene like he just stumbled upon it, and is just going through the motions.

"In this room, Josh Gorges gets a rimjob from Lars Eller."

Next scene.

"Here we have Brian Gionta participating in midget wrestling with Francis Bouillon."

The narrator is probably more casual on the French version.

I'm hyped for 24/7. Only four episodes, but crammed with potential Kessel goodness. That being said, I'm not sure I'd want a documentary filming the team for a whole season. A lot of these team documentaries just pales in comparison to what HBO does. Best to just leave it be.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Speaking of documentaries, I watched an episode of 24CH a couple of days ago.

It's like watching a wildlife documentary. The narrator basically introduces each scene like he just stumbled upon it, and is just going through the motions.

"In this room, Josh Gorges gets a rimjob from Lars Eller."

Next scene.

"Here we have Brian Gionta participating in midget wrestling with Francis Bouillon."

The narrator is probably more casual on the French version.

I'm hyped for 24/7. Only four episodes, but crammed with potential Kessel goodness. That being said, I'm not sure I'd want a documentary filming the team for a whole season. A lot of these team documentaries just pales in comparison to what HBO does. Best to just leave it be.

Yeah the narrator is the worst part. Season two is a lot more lighthearted than Season one was, so it's improved there, but the english narrator still sounds like he's taking it too seriously.

Can't find those rimjobs anywhere else though.

zedge

Ugh.. almost killed it.

This will likely cost them the game. On the plus side we are doing very well considering.

Top Bottom