• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Friedman said in the radio that Colorado traded Downie for his hit on Landeskog in preaseason practice that he was basically unapologetic for.

Red_Man

Apparently they were yelling at each other all day after that. I could see it, Downie is Downie. Asshole to the end.
Yea, sounds plausible. You don't want a guy like that around your team, especially if he's treating your captain like that.

Yea, sounds plausible. You don't want a guy like that around your team, especially if he's treating your captain like that.

I just find it hilarious that they sent him back to Philly. I know that's where he got his start and everything but the only bigger fuck you would've been sending him to Buffalo.

Samyy

NHL's leading scorer Alex Steen.

This sounds so wrong.

leafs_perfectpairing.jpeg.size.xxlarge.letterbox.jpeg

Quick

Banned
Jeff O'Neil has a punchable face. His face is like the red flag that aggravates bulls.

For every good personality TSN has, it has to counter it with shitty ones.

Red_Man

Blues making us look like Buffalo. Call a timeout Therrien, and tell Diaz and Murray to go home.

I haven't watched really any Blues games. Is Steen juicing ffs? I have him in the fantasy league and he's been completely ridiculous. Good thing too since Neal has been injured since like 1971.

Top Bottom