• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Marvie_3

Banned
Skyward Sword was like the best Zelda though.

ibibgrceO3WgAh.gif

TUSR

Banned
Ironically, uni has given me more free time and freedom provided I don't fuck up my time management.

He's gonna be that one whiny barista for the rest of his life though.

yeah uni does give you a lot of free time surprisingly.

when your whole life revolves around attending classes, eating, and sleeping. There is a lot in between. unless youre an engineer

my lightest day has 7.5 hours of classes on it.

yeah uni does give you a lot of free time surprisingly.

when your whole life revolves around attending classes, eating, and sleeping. There is a lot in between. unless youre an engineer

my lightest day has 7.5 hours of classes on it.

The real trap is wasting all the extra time dicking around on the internet. It's easy to fall down the hermit sinkhole after a few days of that routine (although to be fair you spend much less money that way).

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
I don't know. I was pretty stressed during university. Always seeing people studying hard so I felt like any moment I'm not studying is me wasting time. I found taking an hour to prepare dinner and eating it to be too long because I should be spending that time studying ! Studying studying studying !!! Ahhhhhh

Working life actually provided me with more freedom, ironically. Work is left at work when I leave (which may be late due to OT). However, I don't feel a guilt when I am home and don't have to study. I have gone through professional credential process which require that I article and study for professional exams at the same time too. That is literally the worst combination ever, haha.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I don't know. I was pretty stressed during university. Always seeing people studying hard so I felt like any moment I'm not studying is me wasting time. I found taking an hour to prepare dinner and eating it to be too long because I should be spending that time studying ! Studying studying studying !!! Ahhhhhh

Working life actually provided me with more freedom, ironically. Work is left at work when I leave (which may be late due to OT). However, I don't feel a guilt when I am home and don't have to study. I have gone through professional credential process which require that I article and study for professional exams at the same time too. That is literally the worst combination ever, haha.

That's the biggest thing for me. I actually LIKE my job, so I enjoy the 8h I spend at it so much more than even just 4h of class, because the other 4 others I spend procrastinating and feeling bad about procrastinating LOL. When I work I can go home and KNOW that I have spare time and can do whatever I want to.

TUSR

Banned

prepare all your food for the week ahead of time and pack left overs like crazyyyyyy, thats my secret

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
prepare all your food for the week ahead of time and pack left overs like crazyyyyyy, thats my secret

Sunday is the day I prepare most of my next week's lunches lol. Then the rest of the week, I come home from work and I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to do whatever !!!

Smiley90

I havent played a CoD game since MW2 and thats when they jumped the shark with all the kill streak stuff

I stopped at MW1 (I think? the game with the great stealth/sniper prypriat mission), felt like every game after that was just more of the same...

TUSR

Banned
I stopped at MW1 (I think? the game with the great stealth/sniper prypriat mission), felt like every game after that was just more of the same...

yeah, CoD, CoD 2, and CoD 4:MW were all huge hits. After MW1 the series went to crap.

Dat Pripyat mission was great.

Acid08

Banned
The OT for that new CoD is pretty funny.

Last one I played was World at War, the last WW2 one. Thought it was great. MW1 was great too but I was over modern military shooters reeeeeeeeeal quick.

TUSR

Banned
The OT for that new CoD is pretty funny.

Last one I played was World at War, the last WW2 one. Thought it was great. MW1 was great too but I was over modern military shooters reeeeeeeeeal quick.

The OT is hilarious, holy shit :lol

360/ps3 – poor people
xbone – 720plol
ps4 – controller with a broken stick layout and a low skill playerbase
PC – minimum requirements: 7000$
Wii U – a low res ipad
iPad – The envy of others. #DesignedInCalifornia

After the events of Call of duty 4 where the nuke went off in a middle eastern country, captain price and Soap Mctavish were Oscar Mike and shot the Arab first name Russian Last name british accent bad guy. The stakes were raised in MW2 where there were multiple nukes so Soap with new recruit Roach had to race snowmobiles to escape from arab russians and break captain price out of castle greyskull. There you were attacked by the private military that defeated dr. doom earlier to take over the castle and turned into a prison island to hide prisoner 187 (aka captain price). Thankfully you rode off with price on a chopper while Nate Dogg and Eminem’s “When the roof comes off” plays and the castle blows up. But the world was at turmoil as Arab Russians invaded the US while this was going on. But Ramirez was Oscar Mike and saved burger town with predator missiles. Then more nukes came out of submarines in MW3, and now mutant dogs are taking down helicopters.

Fuck it, that whole OP is worth reading. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=708788

Smiley90

After the events of Call of duty 4 where the nuke went off in a middle eastern country, captain price and Soap Mctavish were Oscar Mike and shot the Arab first name Russian Last name british accent bad guy. The stakes were raised in MW2 where there were multiple nukes so Soap with new recruit Roach had to race snowmobiles to escape from arab russians and break captain price out of castle greyskull. There you were attacked by the private military that defeated dr. doom earlier to take over the castle and turned into a prison island to hide prisoner 187 (aka captain price). Thankfully you rode off with price on a chopper while Nate Dogg and Eminem’s “When the roof comes off” plays and the castle blows up. But the world was at turmoil as Arab Russians invaded the US while this was going on. But Ramirez was Oscar Mike and saved burger town with predator missiles. Then more nukes came out of submarines in MW3, and now mutant dogs are taking down helicopters.

That's just amazing LOL
dogem7q0b.png

LOOOOL

Ghosts is surprisingly good for MP.

People bitching about the multiplayer are the problem with the community to begin with. Especially the "maps are too big" shit. Not every map needs to be a hallway clusterfuck of grenades where you're being shot at from 29293273 different directions.

They opened the maps up and it's a nice change of pace.

People bitching about the multiplayer are the problem with the community to begin with. Especially the "maps are too big" shit. Not every map needs to be a hallway clusterfuck of grenades where you're being shot at from 29293273 different directions.

Sold.

Cake Boss

Banned

God damn it, I didnt want to buy it but now......

Samyy

I haven't played a COD since Black Ops, and I feel like im ready to jump in again. However, I feel as though these versions are just gonna have a shit ton of bugs considering they put em out on like 6 platforms.

I haven't played a COD since Black Ops, and I feel like im ready to jump in again. However, I feel as though these versions are just gonna have a shit ton of bugs considering they put em out on like 6 platforms.

PC is fine, however I'm pretty sure they fucking lied about dedicated servers.

Just saw on another site that Bouchard, Clutterbuck, Cullen, and Setoguchi - all four were dumped or traded away by the Wild this past off-season - have combined 17 points. Free Agent Matt Cooke + Nino Niederreiter combined have that same amount. Love it.

So according to Larry Brooks the Rangers are interested in Yakupov...

What would the Rangers give up for him? Del Zotto + 1st + ____?

Samyy

Just saw on another site that Bouchard, Clutterbuck, Cullen, and Setoguchi - all four were dumped or traded away by the Wild this past off-season - have combined 17 points. Free Agent Matt Cooke + Nino Niederreiter combined have that same amount. Love it.

What would the Rangers give up for him? Del Zotto + 1st + ____?

Strong defensive prospects I'd assume, not sure if they would be interested in the 1st.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So according to Larry Brooks the Rangers are interested in Yakupov...

I was (jokingly) saying we were going to be trading for Yakupov weeks ago!

The Oilers were there in full force last night, and it was probably most interesting that they DIDN'T make an announcement in the arena that Mark Messier was in the building. That tells me he was very much there on business.

The Oilers could use a guy like Michael Del Zotto, I say.

I could see them taking Del Zotto + McIlrath/Allen + 2nd for Yakupov. I don't know that Sather would make that deal, though, and the truth is that while Yakupov has the skill this team probably doesn't need his attitude.

The Yak has attitude problems? Quite possible he's just not happy being made into the 'other' while Hall, Eberle and RNH get a free pass from Eakins, no?

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member

Hmmmm. Sounds good.

CoD 3 and WaW are the only CoD's I haven't got at launch.

edit: love the CoD OT. Also probably haven't played more than the first level of SP in the last two Cod's, just couldn't bother.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
On TSN 1050 this morning, Pierre McGuire was asked about the Rangers and if they were going to score goals this season.

Pierre said, “they need Rick Nash back, that would help. When they get three power plays including a 5 on 3 for a long period of time with the game on the line they need to score there
Now, he's totally right that we should have been able to score on that PP and at least get a point out of the game, but really? "A 5 on 3 for a long period of time?" That 5-on-3 was NINE SECONDS long.

Now, he's totally right that we should have been able to score on that PP and at least get a point out of the game, but really? "A 5 on 3 for a long period of time?" That 5-on-3 was NINE SECONDS long.

Yeah, they didn't win the face off and the 5-on-3 was over. Long 5-on-3? This guy is a first class jerk off.

Top Bottom