• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Samyy

A. Sens are coming back with a vengeance tonight.

B. Are we still in for a nhl Pokemon tourney? I'd wanna get it out of the way before the end of the month.

I played Pokemon for the first time in ages today :( probably won't be ready for a tourney, now if you do it after the New Year I'd be down. Got 30 hours of flights to kill with Pokemon.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Wow this Sens-Habs game, it's like a contest of which team can play more disorganized than the other :/

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Sens look like garbage, and these refs are fucking blind. Already 2-3 obvious penalties missed.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I ran out of Vita games to play. The lack of good JRPGs after P4G is really disappointing.

Ys is coming out on the 26th.

I got my vita at launch, 3G version with a 32gb SD card. Spent way too much money, but I don't regret it because of these games:

Uncharted: Golden Abyss (probably my second favorite uncharted game)
Lumines: Electronic Symphony (dat oled screen)
Super Stardust Delta (I like it even more than the ps3 one)
P4G

And once they added in PS1 support it also became my mobile FF and Persona machine.

I fucking love my Vita. Tearaway and Ys both come out this month. Both look fantastic.

PS+ is a great value (Although I had most of the games they were giving out hah)

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
BJs deserved that goal. Rangers started hot, but otherwise the Jackets have been controlling the run of play for most of the period.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Murray is slower then a tank, but the PK has been perfect since he started playing, I'll give him credit where it's due.

Top Bottom