• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Heretic

Dead Rising will be fun.

iGvIDHQapuJNJ.gif

edit: It is After Hours: The Game

1YvI3wG.gif

BAHAHAHAHA! Can't wait to play this.

Acid08

Banned
Speaking of ads, has anyone noticed the shitty RPG ones appearing here with an obligatory girl in a bikini and MALE GAMERS ONLY all over it, like written in a big huge fake Caution sign and everything?

Holy shit. They are cringe and rage-inducing.
Every time I see those ads I flip my collar up and click away, those girls are so sexy bro.

Curufinwe

Just like in real life, bro.

Also I really wouldn't recommend playing the PSP version of P3. Really really stripped down experience even if the combat is balanced much better. FES is available digitally on the PS3 and is, imo, the best version of that game.

I agree. P3P is good to play as the female main character after playing FES. If you only play P3P you miss out on a lot.

Solo

First Habs/Sens game since the playoffs tonight, should be good.

Also, way to go, Therrien, re-assembling the lines again after one game. Way to give them a chance to gel. Fucktard.

Bro you read my mind bro put titties on anything and I'm just like damn that's sick bro.

Fuckin aye bro. This opinion might be a bit "For male gamers only" but we're all Male Gamers here so I'm just gonna put it out there; Meryl Streep is the greatest actress of all time. Male gamers only.

Curufinwe

A bit surprised they are not going with Mason after how well he played last game.

Meszaros/Gill playing over Gustafsson/Schenn. By playing guys with no future in Philly as well as being the lowest scoring team in the league, they are really making it easy for me to write this whole season off.

MacAttack

Claude Julien: "Tim Thomas doesnt win a Stanley Cup if our team doesn't play as well as it did in front of him. This is an honest statement"

Fire Claude. Fucking piece of shit.

Sanjuro: "Bruins win a Stanley Cup if our goalie played as well as the team in front of him. This is an honest statement."
In this post: Sanjuro ignores the fact that Chara has aged 100 years since 2011 and the Bruins best forward was playing with a broken rib, torn rib cartilage and a punctured lung in last years final.

It's like Obi wan telling Luke he wasn't lying about Anakin dying because he views things from a "different point of view".

pringles

Rob Vollman ‏@robvollmanNHL 41 min
Only three players among the top 150 in toughest comp, weakest teammates, most def zone starts and most PK time: Girardi, Chara and DeKeyser
Did I mention Danny Dekeyser is a stud?

Var

I ran out of Vita games to play. The lack of good JRPGs after P4G is really disappointing.

I got my vita at launch, 3G version with a 32gb SD card. Spent way too much money, but I don't regret it because of these games:

Uncharted: Golden Abyss (probably my second favorite uncharted game)
Lumines: Electronic Symphony (dat oled screen)
Super Stardust Delta (I like it even more than the ps3 one)
P4G

And once they added in PS1 support it also became my mobile FF and Persona machine.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm getting whatever console gets Mass Effect 4. Made up my mind.

If both get them at the same time, then the release date will mark the date by which I'll get a next-gen console for sure.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I'm getting whatever console gets Mass Effect 4. Made up my mind.

If both get them at the same time, then the release date will mark the date by which I'll get a next-gen console for sure.

I was bummed out after the ME3 ending, but I'm over it and ready for 4. Hope it takes place long after 3.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I was bummed out after the ME3 ending, but I'm over it and ready for 4. Hope it takes place long after 3.

I'm still upset I don't get to have blue babies with Liara. Fucking Bioware. At least I didn't play it before they "fixed" the ending, so it wasn't THAT scarring for me. Still upsetting though.

One of my, if not THE favourite franchise of this generation. Bring me a full city/non-instanced citadel and some proper developing decision-storylines. Come ooon.

Samyy

They already said that there will be barely any ties to the first "series". I don't see how they could really do it in the same timeframe, or heck even some universe. They'd have to pick one of the 3 endings and use it as a base for the future of the galaxy.

That would leave a sequel that takes place in another galaxy, something that takes place thousands of years in the future, etc.

Or a prequel but personally I wouldn't really like that.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
They already said that there will be barely any ties to the first "series". I don't see how they could really do it in the same timeframe, or heck even some universe. They'd have to pick one of the 3 endings and use it as a base for the future of the galaxy.

That would leave a sequel that takes place in another galaxy, something that takes place thousands of years in the future, etc.

Or a prequel but personally I wouldn't really like that.

Good. I played the shit out of the first 2 and really enjoyed 3 up till the end. I still need to go back and do the citadel DLC.

Stasis

Rangers vs. Rangers, it's go time!

Yeah I'm psyched.

I obviously want a Rangers win here, but I'm happy to see our old boys doing their thing. I watch Cbus sometimes just for that. I'm cool with the moves we made, but I still feel some attachment to Gabby Dubi and Anisimov.

Felt like it was appropriate to post this now.

That's ignoring the Wii U and handhelds, for simplicity's sake. I believe launch window is first few months after launch.

Personal opinion: Xbone with the stronger launch lineup from non-Indie devs, ps4 with a stronger Indie lineup. Xbone with better exclusives.

It will come down to how multiplatform games run though (720v s 1080 is one thing, but if 720 is smooth and 1080 isn't it means nothing. -coughs ghosts -cough-)

We will see in a few months who ends up with the actually better launch.

Pretty much why I'm going with Xbox, their exclusives just appeal to me more at launch and down the road (Dat Quantum Break!!). Also 3rd party titles will look fine, not really worried about the 720 vs 1080 at this point and I have a feeling we will see them get better over time anyways as what usually happens.

Did I mention Danny Dekeyser is a stud?

Our future number 2 right there!!! (not 1 because he doesn't have that great goal scoring skills)

So I wonder if we can break our "matching a winning streak with the same number of game losing streak" today.... yeah probably not.

Silexx

Wish I could have taken more advantage of N7 Day, but with the Sens-Habs game, I may just try and squeeze a match during intermissions.

zedge

Glencross - injured
Giodarno - injured
Stempniak - injured

Please be gentle Blues. :/

Not that those three would make a huge difference, but still.

Top Bottom