• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Cake Boss

Banned
METHMAN!!!!!

1.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Brilliant Therrien coaching at it again, get scored and puts on the 4th line who's been like -15 in the last 3-4 games. Eat shit Therrien.

Red_Man

Good news is the Sens have been playing so shitty that 2 goals in the 3rd is very possible. Bad news is Lehner ate a child during practice and is on his game.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Please be gentle tonight Sharks.

I'll miss the game, which is probably for the best.

pringles

Fuck that Datsyuk spinorama was sweet, too bad it wasn't a goal on the pass.

But Almqvist! Love this kid, he's tiny, soft as can be, but his puck moving and offensive abilities are so good.

Solo

I can't get over that fucking gorgeous cross ice pass on the PP from AGally to Diaz that was a surefire goal......yet Diaz whiffed on it. Fucking jesus.

Red_Man

Andi 10/10 would I-Desk.
This.

I can't get over that fucking gorgeous cross ice pass on the PP from AGally to Diaz that was a surefire goal......yet Diaz whiffed on it. Fucking jesus.
Offensive D-man brah, if he's here next season, I'm driving down to Montreal and beating Therrien and Bergevin up with a bat.

Other than that late period goal, Detroit looked much better. Of course now it is only a one shot game and we have the hardest time holding onto leads these days.

Brilliant Therrien coaching at it again, get scored and puts on the 4th line who's been like -15 in the last 3-4 games. Eat shit Therrien.

Maybe he's doing the ol' Julien and Boureau patented "rolling 4 lines of skill"?

I don't know what it is, but I just don't seem to like players with the #11.

You hate Saku Koivu? :(

Wow.

How much worse can this Flyers team possibly get?

When Cam Jammmememeseon has more goals than your Giroux, welllll...

Tim Thomas gets a standing "O" during a commercial break.

How do you not boo the shit out of him

How

Top Bottom