• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Got my dick sucked dry and made her squirt. All in all a good night despite the fucking Senators, pieces of shit.
This is pretty much how I handled our loss tonight, too (well, minus the squirting, I guess, but she had her fun). Hooray for coping with hockey mediocrity!

E-DuB

That new Sonic game sure is looking good...

m6RQOV.gif
Wow that's pretty terrible.....

*bro fist*

Was thinking about you Heretic, the whole night I was with her.
Wait.....wat?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Here's AV on tonight's whatever-the-fuck-that-was in MSG:

“Last night we should have won, didn’t get it done. Tonight you are expecting your group to come back and show the character and leadership that you know that they have, and to come up with that kind of performance tonight, to say the least, if you said 'disappointment' it would be the understatement of the week.”

Stasis

Here's AV on tonight's whatever-the-fuck-that-was in MSG:

“Last night we should have won, didn’t get it done. Tonight you are expecting your group to come back and show the character and leadership that you know that they have, and to come up with that kind of performance tonight, to say the least, if you said 'disappointment' it would be the understatement of the week.”

I'm so fucking busy right now that I didn't even realize we were playing tonight, and found out just now as I'm browsing a bit while trying to fall asleep.

Glad I missed it. I won't have time for hockey for a few weeks (and may even be out of an internet connection in the new house for some time, ugh) so hopefully they'll get back on track by the time I can watch again.

This really blows:
Next year's salary cap might not go up after all
NHL general managers are no longer operating under the assumption that the cap is going to increase next season.

The projected decline in the Canadian dollar — up at least temporarily a tick to 88 cents on the U.S. dollar as of Friday — has had an impact on discussions regarding extensions in at least three cases, front office sources have told The Post.

Further anecdotal evidence suggests these are not isolated instances.

Top Bottom