• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Mattias out with illness so both Barch and Crabb in. Markstrom to get his 1st start of the season. Thomas already working on ice after practice.

Skrudland (1st Cat captain) and Niedermayer (1st Cats draft pick) will be on hand for the opener tommorrow. Also the new scoreboard will make its debut.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Hiller's mask for throwback night

hillermask.jpg

@hfialkov: Gov. Scott will award winner of Lightning-Panthers series a Governor's Cup after last game to benefit youth hockey in Fla. #flapanthers

Finally a cup we can win! Actually pretty cool to start up the cross state salt again.

Julien was asked Thursday after his team's morning skate if the time off gave him a chance to think about the Olympics. Julien is scheduled to be an assistant coach for Team Canada.

"Yeah, the Olympics," he said. "And then I spent the last couple of days solidifying the glass between the benches." From NHL.com

Looks like Carlyle is starting to learn. Now if he could stop playing Kadri with Colton Orr we might get somewhere.

Kadri is in the proverbial doghouse sadly.

I didn't understand Kadri playing Orr, that move made no sense at all. Even when the Leafs were down a goal, Carlyle didn't make any adjustments to move Kadri from playing with Orr.

Also, looks like Lupul is in tonight.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
In typical Rangers fashion, they're not saying shit about Nash even being injured. But they are at least admitting he's not on the ice for the morning skate.

Curious to see what kind of team decides to show up tonight in Anaheim.

EDIT:
Well...looks like I was wrong about the Rangers lineup earlier. Here are the new lines:

Pouliot-Richards-Callahan
Pyatt-Stepan-Fast
Boyle-Brassard-Zuccarello
Dorsett-D.Moore-Asham

Staal-Girardi
McDonagh-Stralman
J.Moore-Del Zotto

And now they're even talking about Nash, who has been sent home to New York.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
So, Habs fans. You got a good look at the new Flames. You all on the Tabrising wagon about them in the playoffs?
Not at all, they're just surprising people by working their asses off and have some youth. That was one of the worst starts I've seen the Habs have in years, they weren't ready at all. Calgary played well, but if Habs actually showed up to play it would have been a different game.

LevelNth

Banned
Looks like Carlyle is starting to learn. Now if he could stop playing Kadri with Colton Orr we might get somewhere.
I would love for Kadri to get more minutes but he needs to stop playing like absolute garbage and stop making HORRENDOUS passes and turning the damn puck over at the worst times.

He was better Tuesday. Let's hope that continues. Kid infuriates me.

Red_Man

Hearing a question to Marleau about Hertl and whether he was showboating, Thornton said:
“Shut up, have you ever played the game?”
When the press turned his way, he then added:
“I’d have my cock out if I scored four goals. I’d have my cock out, stroking it.”

LOL

sammich

Love it.. i think slowly coaches, players etc are getting sick and tired of the dumb questions these reporters ask. Ok maybe not slowly, they already are, they just give a fuck anymore.

Red_Man

Love it.. i think slowly coaches, players etc are getting sick and tired of the dumb questions these reporters ask. Ok maybe not slowly, they already are, they just give a fuck anymore.
He didn't know he was still being recorded when he said that.

Curufinwe

Hearing a question to Marleau about Hertl and whether he was showboating, Thornton said:
“Shut up, have you ever played the game?”
When the press turned his way, he then added:
“I’d have my cock out if I scored four goals. I’d have my cock out, stroking it.”

Snider1.gif

Andrew Bodnarchuk ‏@hali_bods 11m

Waiting for @NHLShanahan to announce new rule where anyone named Joe Thornton is ejected from a game after scoring 3 goals for fan safety

Top Bottom