• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

BWPkDrpIgAA-cvc.jpg

Markstrom sporting his new mask.

Curufinwe

David Boreanaz was just on NHL Live. He talked about Holmgren being on the hot seat with Hextall in the wings, lamented the Flyers trading Richards and Sharp, and was excited about Stolarz.

They also showed a clip of him skating with the Flyers at practice from a couple if years ago. He said Coburn asked if he was a Make A Wish kid.

Tabris

Wait what. Playoff spot? Fucking hell are you Peter McNabb by chance Tabris? It would all make sense.

I don't want them to make the playoffs but I really do think they will compete for a wild card spot. I say SJS, VAN, COL will make it to the secured playoff spots. And CGY, ANA, and LA will fight for those wild card spots, along with the rest from Central Division.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Tonight's the first game Yakupov and Galchenyuk play against each other in the NHL, if Habs come out strong it should be a really entertaining game. Budaj in net, hopefully he's ready.

I don't want them to make the playoffs but I really do think they will compete for a wild card spot. I say SJS, VAN, COL will make it to the secured playoff spots. And CGY, ANA, and LA will fight for those wild card spots, along with the rest from Central Division.
You're really bad at predicting things, just stop.

Heretic

This question stems from not hearing his name enough but is Yakupov a bust?

I summon thee, Heretic. Going to the home opener tonight?

You darn tootin!

Which dubstep song will they play tonight!

And oh god, please no laser pewpewpew sounds as the players are coming out, pleasepleaseplease.

They always do the pewpewpew sound when the players come out hahaha

I completely forgot that happened last year :lololololol

Happens during every game :D

Solo

Fucking west coast games :/

I don't think I'll see a lick of tonight's game. Gotta get up at 5 tomorrow to travel to a job site. Fuck off, Pacific and Mountain Time Zones!

Stasis

I'm assuming most of you have seen this, and/or it's already been posted but I scrolled quickly and didn't see it so I'm posting it again anyway because it's awesome.

8dPUrEE.png

Also, the Thornton comment is amazing. It must be pretty fun to be a fan of the Sharks right now! LOL.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I'm assuming most of you have seen this, and/or it's already been posted but I scrolled quickly and didn't see it so I'm posting it again anyway because it's awesome.

8dPUrEE.png

Also, the Thornton comment is amazing. It must be pretty fun to be a fan of the Sharks right now! LOL.

I made the joke yesterday sans picture.

Just to clarify, the media asked Marleau if he thought Hertl's flashy/amazing goal was an act of showboating? Or his celebration after? Either way its retarded

Top Bottom