• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Quick

Banned
The team better fucking quack in the huddle.

They need to be down 3 goals by the first period. Then have a sloppy second period that gets them 2 goals, but the other team scores another to make it 4-2.

During the second period, have Emerson Etem crack jokes (with glasses on), and Boudreau telling him he's using the wrong jokes.

During the second intermission, have a huddle in the locker room, ending with "Ducks Fly Together!"

Then, in spectacular fashion, they score 2 goals to tie it. The game goes to OT. Getzlaf scores the shootout winner.

The Ducks win a trophy, We Are The Champion starts playing.

mighty-ducks-ending-o.gif

Then, the Ducks go camping.

Fuck yeah, bitches.

tumblr_m4pjs94Nan1qdjmr5o1_500.gif

Razorskin

----- ------
They need to be down 3 goals by the first period. Then have a sloppy second period that gets them 2 goals, but the other team scores another to make it 4-2.

During the second period, have Emerson Etem crack jokes (with glasses on), and Boudreau telling him he's using the wrong jokes.

During the second intermission, have a huddle in the locker room, ending with "Ducks Fly Together!"

Then, in spectacular fashion, they score 2 goals to tie it. The game goes to OT. Getzlaf scores the shootout winner.

The Ducks win a trophy, We Are The Champion starts playing.

mighty-ducks-ending-o.gif

Then, the Ducks go camping.

Fuck yeah, bitches.

tumblr_m4pjs94Nan1qdjmr5o1_500.gif

The tying goal in the 3rd is scored by Etem via knuckle puck.

And, repeating last week, the Chicago Wolves play Allen the first night for a win and 1 GAA, then play Climie for a loss and 4 GAA.

Allen's made 71/73 for .973. Climie has made 58/66 for .879.

Hopefully the Wolves start giving the nod to Allen rather than keep throwing losses to Climie. I really don't see him staying buried in the AHL if he keeps this up.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
GODDAMNIT SPORTSNET YOU SUCK.

"Keys to the game" for the Ducks should have been "fly together"

LOOOOOL DUCKS ALREADY SCORED? DEM JERSEY POWER

Revenant

Guyz I was at a Deftones Concert last night and some girl and I started talking....the touch barrier was eventually broken when she started grinding up against me. I didn't get her number but I think she might have been the one.

Should i have proposed on the spot? Also should I have been wearing protection when she stepped through the touch barrier into my pleasure perimeter?

need assistance because you are my internet bros.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Guyz I was at a Deftones Concert last night and some girl and I started talking....the touch barrier was eventually broken when she started grinding up against me. I didn't get her number but I think she might have been the one.

Should i have proposed on the spot? Also should I have been wearing protection when she stepped through the touch barrier into my pleasure perimeter?

beta rev pls

QUACK QUACK GETZLAF

TUSR

Banned

beta like hrtc

Quick

Banned

Betamax.

You wear protection when she gets past your pleasure perimeter and into your anus.

Top Bottom