• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Quick

Banned
So that bridge installment inside Madison Square Garden is actually pretty cool.

Either I interpreted it wrong, or the idea was altered later on, but when I first heard about it, I thought it was going to cut straight through the building, and not go around it. It looks pretty cool. And it doesn't look like the seats behind it are being obstructed.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-p...ison-square-garden-photos-202140760--nhl.html

MSGBRIDGE1.jpg

MSGBRIDGE2.jpg

So that bridge installment inside Madison Square Garden is actually pretty cool.

Either I interpreted it wrong, or the idea was altered later on, but when I first heard about it, I thought it was going to cut straight through the building, and not go around it. It looks pretty cool. And it doesn't look like the seats behind it are being obstructed.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-p...ison-square-garden-photos-202140760--nhl.html

MSGBRIDGE1.jpg

MSGBRIDGE2.jpg

Oh wow, that renovation looks beautiful. Now I actually wanna go when the Leafs face the Rangers.

RNH for an average goalie who gives out rebounds like candy? :lol

I've never seen a goalie like Reimer who stops puck and has no idea where the puck is most of the time.

But he gets the job done right?

WOOOOPP WOOOPPP

ZIBBBYYYY!!

Edit: I just realised... they might be calling up Obrien instead because they are already paying him NHL salary to play in the minors. AHHHHHH!!!

Yeah I wouldn't celebrate yet because there's no word on who they're calling up (if anyone at all).

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

MSGBRIDGE1.jpg

MSGBRIDGE2.jpg
The big issue with it is that we also got a pretty sweet new big modern scoreboard...that most of the upper bowl can't see because of the bridges.

I'm really curious what my view is going to be like. I think my seat is sort of right on the boundary between obstructed and unobstructed based on the pictures I've seen so far. At least in terms of being able to see the scoreboard. Seeing the ice should be fine.

It honestly does bother me a bit that I'm not really going to be able to see much of the Garden's ceiling anymore. That's what lets you know you're in MSG and not just any old arena more than anything else.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I was going to go to the a Rangers opener against the Habs but had a concert and couldn't work it out. I'll have to make it down next year.

:lol @ the Montressor ban, so careless!
And SuperSonic banned too? Leafs-age getting trimmed down :(
What happened? Poor Monty :(

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Quick or Samyy you'll have to pick up the slack tonight and ballwash any Leafs player who is physical tonight.

Adrian - Amidst the celebratory hullabaloo after Nathan MacKinnon potted his first goal against the Washington Capitals, I noticed Paul Stastny skating toward the net. I assume he scooped up the puck as a souvenir. The question: Who got the puck? It was MacKinnon's first NHL goal, but it was Stastny's 400th point. Which event is the more momentous?
-- Jeff Osgood, Niwot

Jeff - MacKinnon got it. Four hundred points make for a nice milestone, but the first goal is always a keeper and that's what Stastny was doing.

Maybe.. maybe Staz can stick around. I guess I'll allow it.

Samyy

Quick or Samyy you'll have to pick up the slack tonight and ballwash any Leafs player who is physical tonight.

Yes cap'n!
Lets start now.

You know who I really like? This David Broll guy. Hes physical and he can play the puck well, looks like a beaut in the making boys, blue collar type of guy.
Oh and T-mins 3 games till Davie Clarksons in the lineup! Hes gonna be beautiful beside Kadri and Lupul on that 2nd line!

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Wow certainly some interesting developments for Sony...

I still think they're the better choice in the long run but I wonder how much this launch drought will hurt them

Edit so kavey only drinks Coors for the taste?! What is this I dunno..,,,

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

I still think they're the better choice in the long run but I wonder how much this launch drought will hurt them

Haha will never let me live it down eh? :)

Edit: I'm at the ballroom right now actually having a bud light.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Gaborik out for the Jackets tonight but still no word on Patches injury =/ the team said they'll let reporters know after the game

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

What did they do?

Gaborik out for the Jackets tonight but still no word on Patches injury =/ the team said they'll let reporters know after the game

My fantasy team :( Patches being constantly injured wasn't how I imagined it...

Samyy

What did they do?

My fantasy team :( Patches being constantly injured wasn't how I imagined it...

The rumour is that Driveclub is being delayed.
Backed up by a Sony insider, and it was pulled from a demo event that Kotaku attended.
No official word yet though.

Acid08

Banned
You're telling me a launch lineup might be less than stellar? Shocking.

Should have just made Fantavision 2 for PS4 launch.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers moves

Ryan Callahan suffered a broken thumb last night and will miss 3-4 weeks; Darroll Powe recalled

(WTF?!)

Goalie Jason Missiaen has been recalled from Hartford Wolf Pack and Cam Talbot sent back down

(WTF?!)

Top Bottom