• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Watching 24CH, it seems pretty obvious Gorges will be the next captain if they move Gionta or don't bring him back, Gorges is always the one yelling at everyone between periods and getting shit together.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Watching 24CH, it seems pretty obvious Gorges will be the next captain if they move Gionta or don't bring him back, Gorges is always the one yelling at everyone between periods and getting shit together.

I've yet to see an episode this season, are they up anywhere?

He also shoots pucks at opposing players in the playoffs.

A must have quality:p

Acid08

Banned
Hannan-Stuart is a pairing again, ugh.

Sounds like Havlat is close to back though, that's good news. Getting Havlat and Burns back on this road trip and Boyle after it's over would be stellar.

This reminds me of the playoff game against the Sharks in which we did absolutely nothing (besides Anderson) and then the Sharks decided to score on themselves.

Looks like Downie is dead to you 19 & 21.

pringles

My prediction if he scores twice:

"You know, he scored twice, but did he play realgood? I don't know. You'll have to ask him on his way back to the press box for the next few games." -- Mike Babcock
Fixed.

Alright 1st period. As usual we have 3 lines who spend their time in the defensive zone, and 1 line that does offense. But with this defense I'm happy with anything less than a blowout. Oullet is solid so far, Smith's days are numbered..

If I had spare money for something like that I actually might've lol. I'm already contemplating buying an Olympic Hiller jersey though.

Close enough

Heeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeee.

Awesome.

(Shit, I thought you were Swedish, not Swiss. My bad.)

This reminds me of the playoff game against the Sharks in which we did absolutely nothing (besides Anderson) and then the Sharks decided to score on themselves.

Never forget.

Also "This is one of those games you never forget as a goaltender. Take a bow."

Bauer Nexus 1000, Backstrom curve. Guy I have been playing with had one and I tried it out and loved it, after a few more times of testing it out I decided to get one over my sucky cheap sticks I currently have.

Ahh Nice. I had the Bauer x60 backstrom curve, I liked it but the lie was too high for me. I recently got a Warrior Covert DT1 and I fell in love w it. So much I got a second as a backup.

zedge

Next motherfucker in white that takes a penalty is dead to me

Oh fuck off he's doing fine I'm just not pleased at 3 PK's in a row in the first 15 minutes against the Pens.

YOU JUST WAIT TILL O'BRIEN SETTLES IN CALGARY, THAT'S WHEN THE FUN BEGINS

lol. Well when he decides to get healthy we'll see.

Acid08

Banned
Want to see Wingels, very vocal YCP supporter, lay out homophobe Datsyuk. They'll never see ice time against each other though.

Acid08

Banned
Ice looks like garbage out there. So many players falling and pucks bouncing.

Edit: careful Pickles, don't want Bertuzzi to try to paralyze you for life.

Top Bottom