• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Why getting a tattoo of a player who hasn't panned out yet is a bad idea.

LeAWD6N.jpg

Does this mean you're going to hold off on getting Morgan Rielly tattooed on your body?

Mike Brown was awesome when he was on the Leafs, during his last full year here he was easily the best Leaf in terms of hard work and playing his role correctly. I think at one point he was one of the Leafs fastest skaters when they held their skills competition. Definitely one of the more underrated former Leaf players.

Acid08

Banned
Classy.

Leafs goon for the last few years, his best skill is growing a sick mustache. Downhill after that. Got him from Edmonton though, funny since Edmonton said they were looking for a chimp for a while now.

Ah ok.

This says two things to me:

1. Burish might be out all year after that back surgery.
2. Org might be tired of shuttling in one of Pelech, McCarthy, or Kearns to fill in on the fourth line every game.

Acid08

Banned
I thought Etem collided with Torres knee on knee...

Havlat is now Hertl's translator for interviews according to Hahn/Remenda.
Ah you're right it was that THUG Etem.

And yeah Havlat is actually traveling with the team right now. They mentioned on the broadcast tonight that it's possible he returns on this road trip.

Hunter S.

Even when we suck we wiiiiiiiin. First Dallas, then the third period against Buffalo and now this.

A good team sometimes wins when they are bad. Only Tanguay seemed to shoot consistantly late in the third. He shows the team to keep the offense up. Glad he is back.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Naw it's been confirmed multiple times that it's Luongo.

You just made smelly punch a hole through his monitor

Nice timing fuckwit.

Wait, that's what your ex used to call you, no? I remember something like that.

Also, I can't hate on Big Buff... I have him in my fantasy team and he's been amazing so far.

Seriously why is no one standing up for Ramo? Two incidents of excessive contact and nothing! Wideman a professional flopper lol

Almost forgot, Fuck you queens.

I literally called that as the puck floated back to Brodie. Woooooooo, this fucking team :bow

Gonna send mike smith back to his trailer park tomorrow :)

This night sucked!!

Go to the rink for drop in, no one is there, wait a little bit, friend shows up, we wait a little more, ask the kids working if we can just go on, but nope, he says you need 7 people (which is complete BS since they apparently only had 3 people last week and they played). So pretty much drove half an hour to sit there for 40 minutes and drive a half hour back. Now I have to wait until Friday to try my new stick.

Get home to watch the Wings lose in a stupid shootout. Now I can't wait to lose to Ottawa on Wednesday, got to keep the trend up of losing as many games in a row as you win. Terrible stupid night, I'm pissed off right now.

Have you heard of manic depression? Your local MD can tell you more.

Naw it's been confirmed multiple times that it's Luongo.

Nice timing fuckwit.

Wait, that's what your ex used to call you, no? I remember something like that.

Also, I can't hate on Big Buff... I have him in my fantasy team and he's been amazing so far.

No. I have no idea where the fuck you even pulled that from

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
No. I have no idea where the fuck you even pulled that from

I'm tempted to search through my 2k PM's to find it.

EDIT:

Found it:

Re: jerkface
also that's like something my gf would call me. it's weird. stop it

It was jerkface, not fuckwit. Close enough.

I'm tempted to search through my 2k PM's to find it.

EDIT:

Found it:

Re: jerkface
also that's like something my gf would call me. it's weird. stop it

It was jerkface, not fuckwit. Close enough.

I wish I had as much free time as you to just sit and search through my PMs.

Top Bottom