• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Hiller and Edmonton rumours are piling up everywhere.

Please, for the love of god, let Justin Schultz be involved in that trade somehow.

I have that exact video favourited, and I watch it every time I go to my favourites.

Want to see Wingels, very vocal YCP supporter, lay out homophobe Datsyuk. They'll never see ice time against each other though.

I'd pay money to see this.

crosbymove_medium.gif

Nice.

Oh wow, I'm actually excited about :VideoGames: now that Batman Arkham Origins is out soon.

And South Park Stick of Truth.

Even the new FFXIII spinoff has me curious since there's no dumbass teens as the protagonists wearing skimpy pedo outfits and equipped with Dumbass Huge Spiked Haircuts of +5.

Dat Jiggy.

Both times I've been afraid of you sucking, both times you've been great.

Has there really been any reason to doubt Avalanche goalies this season so far?

The Roy factor.

Acid08

Banned
Are you fucking KIDDING me? Shep gets called for interference when the Ref Wings have been doing the same shit all game? Garbage.

Alucard

Banned
Eh, good game. Hard to be mad outside of the PP. Jiggy stole this one, and Avs did an okay job of keeping things to the outside.

An Avs fan on the HF boards posted, "Can you hear me now? Nice try pittsburgh." Seriously? We were awful that game, the penalties had a lot to do with the flow, but they have to be better disciplined. Not the first time we got out shot like that either.

pringles

Well I'm alright with 1 point considering the lineup we had. Was fearing a blowout loss.

How does Pavel lead all shootout scorers? Never seems like he scores on them.
Hockey existed before last year.

Was a time when he scored almost every time. Doesn't seem like he cares much about them anymore, neither do I, shootouts suck.

Hunter S.

An Avs fan on the HF boards posted, "Can you hear me now? Nice try pittsburgh." Seriously? We were awful that game, the penalties had a lot to do with the flow, but they have to be better disciplined. Not the first time we got out shot like that either.
Positives were a lot of hits, a lot of blocked shots. They covered the neutral zone well. It was a lucky win, but the avs showed grit in many areas.

This night sucked!!

Go to the rink for drop in, no one is there, wait a little bit, friend shows up, we wait a little more, ask the kids working if we can just go on, but nope, he says you need 7 people (which is complete BS since they apparently only had 3 people last week and they played). So pretty much drove half an hour to sit there for 40 minutes and drive a half hour back. Now I have to wait until Friday to try my new stick.

Get home to watch the Wings lose in a stupid shootout. Now I can't wait to lose to Ottawa on Wednesday, got to keep the trend up of losing as many games in a row as you win. Terrible stupid night, I'm pissed off right now.

pringles

Get home to watch the Wings lose in a stupid shootout. Now I can't wait to lose to Ottawa on Wednesday, got to keep the trend up of losing as many games in a row as you win. Terrible stupid night, I'm pissed off right now.
We played a good game. Xavier Oullet, Danny Dekeyser, Brendan Smith, Brian Lashoff and Jakub Kindl shutout the best team in the league. We lost in a coin-toss, so what.

We played a good game. Xavier Oullet, Danny Dekeyser, Brendan Smith, Brian Lashoff and Jakub Kindl shutout the best team in the league. We lost in a coin-toss, so what.

A loss coupled with not being able to do drop in tonight is what makes me angry, probably more angry at no drop in but of course the loss just added more fuel to the fire.

Top Bottom