• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

7vQTFtt.gif

CrankyJay

Banned
I'd be pissed too if I was them and one of their traditionally top ratings-grabbing teams turned into an unwatchable pile of shit leaving them stuck airing a bunch of boring one-sided games.

Their flipping out and concentrating on nothing but the hit and no plays from the game was just as laughable as the Sabres.

Milbury and co. was so enraged at John Scott hurting their beloved Bruins they actually defended Kessel's swinging his stick around like a helicopter blade. lol

It was hilarious seeing him on the 30 for 30 about John Spano talking about the team and how bad of a person John Spano is. It would have been great if at some point Kevin Connolly asked him "Who do you think did more damage to this franchise, John Spano or You?"

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Last night was beautiful. First game against Traitersson(gonna borrow this from you CB) is a blow out for the Sens, can't write a better script than that.

Word is Bergenheim set to return Friday! Get excite!

Still need to do something with Upshall, he has no role on this team. Down LW or should be Flash-Hubey-Bergy-Winchester. Maybe a salary retained sort of deal?

Hunter S.

I suspect much better play for the Avs against the Canes tonight (edit: fuck that shit it is tomorrow). I still feel the Avs played horribly against the Penguins partly due to being used to losing to them. Intimidated by the name. Bless that lucky win!

Samyy

Hope he just had to go take a dump, if it's another injury...fuck man.

If there was anything major im sure the writers at the practice would have talked about it, from what I can tell is he just walked off the ice.
Nvm he took a puck to the foot -sigh- they're doing x-rays now.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Carlyle frustrated by Lupul injury; wants players to wear shot blockers in practice; some refuse

Good on Carlyle if he can manage to bully these guys into wearing these for at least practice.

OnPoint

Milbury and co. was so enraged at John Scott hurting their beloved Bruins they actually defended Kessel's swinging his stick around like a helicopter blade. lol
Lol what a crock. What Scott did last night was wrong, and he shouldn't be on the roster, but what a joke that is. I don't remember them being bent out of shape about the Lucic hit last year either. Such double standards.

Top Bottom