• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Fei

Lol what a crock. What Scott did last night was wrong, and he shouldn't be on the roster, but what a joke that is. I don't remember them being bent out of shape about the Lucic hit last year either. Such double standards.

Agree on all points. This is the same network that uses video of a player getting concussed (Lucic-Miller) to promote the game last night. They're just clueless.

Osorio

Salvador out due to a death in the family

Gelinas in from Albany

Larsson in

Harrold scratched

Corey in net

We winnin' tonight.

Ya no

Sharks called up Freddie Hamilton for tonights game. Always think it's pretty cool when brothers get the chance to play against each other

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Madison Square Garden is officially complete and reopened for business.

04KD5Fv.jpg

is it just me or does Boston always play the fewest games early in the season? I swear the last few years I started to notice this, they are always 2 - 3 games behind everyone else.

Sanjuro

is it just me or does Boston always play the fewest games early in the season? I swear the last few years I started to notice this, they are always 2 - 3 games behind everyone else.

I dunno. I know we went basically a week without playing earlier this season. The NHL has always had a little bitch schedule.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Pateryn called up, sucks that Tinordi went down but he had a rough start to the season and Pateryn has been Hamilton's best player I think.

Any of you guys watching the dogs games on hockeystreams?

Curufinwe

If the devils don't make the playoffs there will only be 13 picks in the lottery and the odds will be adjusted.

Flyers/Sabres - feel free to argue over Reinhart, as long as you don't touch Ekblad

Taking out the 14th team shouldn't make too much difference.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=658503

The likelihood of each team gaining the right to the first pick is as follows:

Team 1 25.0%

Team 2 18.8%

Team 3 14.2%

Team 4 10.7%

Team 5 8.1%

Team 6 6.2%

Team 7 4.7%

Team 8 3.6%

Team 9 2.7%

Team 10 2.1%

Team 11 1.5%

Team 12 1.1%

Team 13 0.8%

Team 14 0.5%

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Pateryn called up, sucks that Tinordi went down but he had a rough start to the season and Pateryn has been Hamilton's best player I think.

Any of you guys watching the dogs games on hockeystreams?
I only watched one but he's their leading goal scorer right now and looked good at times in camp. Tinordi hasn't been the same since he knocked that guy out in preseason and Therrien called him out on it. Legit hasn't had a big hit since, hopefully he gets back to that. Pretty good problem to have when you have so many D in the minors that can come up and play.

Giggzy

Lines at practice for the ducks:

Maroon back on getzlaf perry line. Silfverburg back with perreault and Selanne. Third line staying the same. Etem back on fourth with bonino and smith pelly who will be playing for the first time this season. Be interesting to see how he's progressed

Solo

God buying a house is a pain in the ass. So much fucking shit to do, and so many assholes with their hands out along the way.

Solo

Yep. At least interest rates are good.

Yeah, although they were even better a year ago. Kinda wish I'd done it last summer.

Oh well, hard to complain about being in the 3-4% range when my parents can tell me horror stories of years in the 70's and 80's of paying 17-22%.

TUSR

Banned
Yeah, although they were even better a year ago. Kinda wish I'd done it last summer.

Oh well, hard to complain about being in the 3-4% range when my parents can tell me horror stories of years in the 70's and 80's of paying 17-22%.
Oh god. My parents used to be 17%. House broke.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member

Yep, can't even imagine. So many people would be fucked if that were ever to happen again.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Never heard of it. Is it good?

If you're into Be a GM on any EA games, it's miles better than that. If you're into Manager Games in general, it's quite a bit worse than the Sega Football (soccer) manager games, but... it's hockey, so it's got that going for it.

Manage your own hockey team
Complete 2013-14 rosters for over 300 teams across 19 leagues
New NHL alignment for 2013-14 season included
NHL, AHL, OHL, WHL, Liiga, EIHL, KHL, SHL, and many more leagues included
Every historical NHL and WHA season from 1947 through 2012-13 included
Use commissioner mode to edit players, financials, and more

Solo

Oh god. My parents used to be 17%. House broke.

Yep, can't even imagine. So many people would be fucked if that were ever to happen again.

I swear to god one of the things Im happiest about moving for is dumping Rogers and getting Bell in the new place haha. Not that Bell is any better, but Rogers now completely fucls me over as a Habs fan, as they've removed RDS. I'll get it back on Bell when I close in 7 weeks, so I'll finally be able to see all the games again instead of like 1 out of every 4.

TUSR

Banned
I swear to god one of the things Im happiest about moving for is dumping Rogers and getting Bell in the new place haha. Not that Bell is any better, but Rogers now completely fucls me over as a Habs fan, as they've removed RDS. I'll get it back on Bell when I close in 7 weeks, so I'll finally be able to see all the games again instead of like 1 out of every 4.

Where are you moving to?

Stasis

We gave the Debbies their first win. A shutout no less.

Tonight we make the Flyers look boss. Making shit teams look good is our lone talent right now. If only someone could return the kindness...

Top Bottom