• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

TUSR

Banned
You can pay 5 bucks or so for a 1day-pass, and if you like it and want to extend it to te season, they'll discount you that much from the total. There's a low quality stream, too.

Really, the only realistic downside it has compared to GCL is that there is always the risk that it MIGHT get shut down. The thing is though that they're based in the netherlands (one of the countries most lax for IP laws) and they've been around since 2007.

Also technically they're donation-based, sp they're cleverly not selling a service. AND you can cancel anytime and get your remaining-time money back (-5%).

So... I doubt they get shutdown, and their service is amazing both in terms of quality and quantity.

/salespitch

Sold.

Samyy

BULLSHIT

TORTS YOU LIAR, YOU SAID YOU WANTED YOUTH

11514-animated_gifchat8etf.gif

Chris R

AFAIK, HS works on 360&ps4 as well. There's a tutorial somewhere on the site. And it works GREAT on iOS&android devices, for what it's worth.

You can pay 5 bucks or so for a 1day-pass, and if you like it and want to extend it to te season, they'll discount you that much from the total. There's a low quality stream, too.

Really, the only realistic downside it has compared to GCL is that there is always the risk that it MIGHT get shut down. The thing is though that they're based in the netherlands (one of the countries most lax for IP laws) and they've been around since 2007.

Also technically they're donation-based, sp they're cleverly not selling a service. AND you can cancel anytime and get your remaining-time money back (-5%).

So... I doubt they get shutdown, and their service is amazing both in terms of quality and quantity.

/salespitch

So I could sign up for the year long pass and cancel as soon as the regular season finishes and get a bunch of cash back?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So I could sign up for the year long pass and cancel as soon as the regular season finishes and get a bunch of cash back?

Yes. Money extrapolated left -5% AFAIK.

Only if they block shots.

They'll call Shinkaruk back up soon enough.

You can't call up players from Juniors unti their team has been eliminated from the season/playoffs. :(

Erdrick

TAKE THE JETS INSTEAD, YOU CUNTS.

Just wanted to let you know, last Thursday when the Bruins were here, I had the pleasure of dealing with the team, and had a chance to speak with Cam Neely and Claude Julien. (And Bob Essensa, their goalie coach.) The first thing I did was thank them for utterly destroying the Leafs in last spring's playoffs. Truly a glorious occasion and one of the best failures I have ever seen on the ice. (Considering I am a Jets fan, I have seen my fair share over the years.)

Then again, you being a Leafs fan, you should be used to it by now as well.

P.S. Chara is freaking huge, (And pretty hilarious to talk with) even when sitting down, and Iginla is one of the most down-to-earth people I have ever spoken to. I hope the Bruins get another cup while he is with them just for the fact at how he treated people when I was around. Great guy. The entire Bruins organization is just pure class. I hope to see them again when they return to Winnipeg.

Why is Anaheim moving all of a sudden? When have they had issues?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Our opening roster has: Etem, Silvferberg, Lindholm, Holland, Palmieri, Smith-Pelly, Bonino, Vatanen.

Safe to say we're riding the youth movement too.

Canucks opening lineup has.... uh... .... uh.... ..... uuuuuuuuh..... Chris Tanev?

cube444

So apparently the NHL chopped off 2.5 inches per pad on Andre Fleury.

Are they trying to run him out of the league?

Acid08

Banned
Sharks have Hertl, Nieto, Hamilton, Stalock, and Irwin for opening day youngsters.

Way better than Chris Tanev.

Top Bottom