• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Acid08

Banned
Donuts sound awesome. Going to get some tomorrow morning. Sugar raised and a maple bar with coffee mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

speaking of donuts, there is a huge abundance is small donut shops where I live in LA. It's amazing.. is this a California thing or what? No Dunkin Donuts = ok in my book. The quality is unbelievable

Acid08

Banned
speaking of donuts, there is a huge abundance is small donut shops where I live in LA. It's amazing.. is this a California thing or what? No Dunkin Donuts = ok in my book. The quality is unbelievable
That's not an everywhere thing? All we have up here are small donut shops too. Only ever seen a Dunkin Donuts in NYC.

That's not an everywhere thing? All we have up here are small donut shops too. Only ever seen a Dunkin Donuts in NYC.

Chicago and suburbs are filled with Dunkin Donuts. I have a donut shop down the street from my house in the suburbs there, but that's about it. I can't think of any donut shops in Chicago. My buddy knows of one but says it's some "designer" donut place, aka a place where dumb rich people in the neighborhood go. I feel like I'm in heaven here

Cagey

Banned

BAHAHAHA FUCK YOU. PONY EXPRESS UP IN THIS.
I still miss you Trollvalchuk you were my hero.

Toronto as Nr.2? Are you insane?

Boston
Ottawa
Detroit
Montreal
Toronto
Tampa
Florida
Buffalo

---

Pittsburgh
New York Rangers
New Jersey
New York Islanders
Columbus
Washington
Philly
Carolina

--

Chicago
The others.

---

San Jose
LA
Western Canada
Mighty Ducks

Good sir! Devils aren't a Cup threat by any means, but they'll comfortably solid 6-7 seed in the East. Their 2012-13 metrics were insane and all point to a bounceback in terms of the standings. Near the top in puck possession and the only team in that top echelon to miss the playoffs, near the top in 5-on-5 shot differential, an impossibly bad shot percentage, almost dead last in save percentage (.895% rofl) with Schneider being half-starter instead of Moose being anywhere near goal...

RC

Banned
In preparation for tomorrow:

iblTeJN8jjqTZ8.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Start of the new hockey season AND GTA Online. October 1st is truly a wonderful day.

Samyy

Happy Obamacare day everyone
oh and enjoy your lack of government America!

Initiate Canadian invasion now!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
IMMA DO ILLEGAL SHIT

RIOTRIOTRIOTRIOTRIOTRIOTRIOT

10031882105_e0ff39929e.jpg

BURN IT DOWN

Realized what was happening and laughed pretty hard at the situation and looking forward to Daily Show coverage of the whole debacle. Then looking forward to the tail-between-leg-backpedaling Republicans are gonna have to pull off to not get utterly obliterated. Which I still hope may happen.

Then saw this post and laughed even more:

If Gary Bettman led the Republicans, we'd actually see improvement.

not bad. :lol

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Happy Obamacare day everyone
oh and enjoy your lack of government America!

I'm very lucky to have recently started a new job with a big corporation with amazing benefits. Before that I was in danger of losing all healthcare to penny pinching companies who cut hours to avoid Obamacare.

Also, Hockey's back tomorrow and the baseball playoffs start this week! Life is good.

Acid08

Banned
Realized what was happening and laughed pretty hard at the situation and looking forward to Daily Show coverage of the whole debacle. Then looking forward to the tail-between-leg-backpedaling Republicans are gonna have to pull off to not get utterly obliterated. Which I still hope may happen.
Republicans are off having some kind of fundraising party right now. Assholes.

This shutdown is Tomas ' fault. I know it.

October baby! Opening day, looking forward to the year and back to back Calders. I'll say it again, don't be sleepin on this team.

This TSN preview show makes me hate Mike Johnson. An entire team could go down to injury or be replaced by peewee minor league players, but as long as they have a goalie that does all the work and plays 75+ games they're a lock for the playoffs. Shut up.

Good sir! Devils aren't a Cup threat by any means, but they'll comfortably solid 6-7 seed in the East. Their 2012-13 metrics were insane and all point to a bounceback in terms of the standings. Near the top in puck possession and the only team in that top echelon to miss the playoffs, near the top in 5-on-5 shot differential, an impossibly bad shot percentage, almost dead last in save percentage (.895% rofl) with Schneider being half-starter instead of Moose being anywhere near goal...

No way metro is getting both wildcards, they probably aren't getting one.

Devils aren't gonna place ahead of Isles, Caps or BJ's for that third seed.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Having a Vezina winning goalie didn't get Columbus into the playoffs, I'm not sure why everyone is suddenly shoeing them in.

Top Bottom