• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Montresor

My buddy has a Schenn Leafs jersey, I will send him that quote and see if he cries more

I had a Schenn jersey. I gave it to my mom and got a Lupul jersey earlier this summer. I so wouldve gotten a Fraser jersey instead if I knew he's still be on the team today.

What channel is NHL Network in HD in Toronto for Rogers customers. All I see is channel 418 which is the SD version...

Quick

Banned
Czech Republic's Olympic jerseys:

1007-cze-jerseys.png

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Anyone know the number of a good witch doctor? I think Flyers need to awken the decomposed body of Fred Shero.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Guys, this Pokemon hype.

I need it now.

STRAIGHT INTO MY VEINS

I'm all giddy. 4.5 more days... Contemplating going to the midnight release... :/ But the EB near my house isn't having one. I'd have to transit or pick it up near my house the next morning. mhmmm.

so hyped though.

Spoiler and I'll cut you.

Also, @Hawks-Gaf: Stanton has been pretty fucking good in the first 3 games, thanks guys!

Smiley90

Just found out I'm gonna be out of town Saturday and Sunday.

Fuck you day 1ers.

Doesn't Nintendo know about best thanksgiving?

Nintendo doesn't give a shit, hence the Saturday release. I still have hope FS ships my preorder on Friday, if not I'll pick it up at midnight/the next morning from EB and then return my unopened preorder copy with my store receipt on Tuesday. Can't cancel that E3 discount.

TUSR

Banned
Nintendo doesn't give a shit, hence the Saturday release. I still have hope FS ships my preorder on Friday, if not I'll pick it up at midnight/the next morning from EB and then return my unopened preorder copy with my store receipt on Tuesday. Can't cancel that E3 discount.

nerdddddd

left my 3DS in Kelowna :(

Samyy

MIDTERM DONE PLS POKEMON PLSSSS
Technically I still have one more midterm week after Pokemon is done but thats just stupid memorization of BS. Im on the verge of entering the spoiler thread :(. I wanna see all the new ones...

Smiley90

MIDTERM DONE PLS POKEMON PLSSSS
Technically I still have one more midterm week after Pokemon is done but thats just stupid memorization of BS. Im on the verge of entering the spoiler thread :(. I wanna see all the new ones...

STAY STRONG YOUNG ONE.

Acid08

Banned
I'm heading to Gamestop early on Saturday to pick up my Pokemans. Probably play all day until I go to the Sharks/Sens game at night.

Have all of Sunday off too, GONNA CATCH 'EM ALL.

All ya'll and your pokemon

Back in the day I won some contest and sent my original red version in and got it back with Mew, was soooo good

All ya'll and your pokemon

Back in the day I won some contest and sent my original red version in and got it back with Mew, was soooo good

I won a contest like that years back too, sent in all my games and console to Nintendo Kansas, still haven't gotten them back yet, but I'm optimistic.

ZeroGravity

Speaking of Florida, would the NHL ever try an outdoor game there? The league will wait to see how the ice handles Dodger Stadium before considering other warm weather venues (San Jose/San Francisco) but The Sunshine State is unlikely. On Hockey Night in Canada Radio, commissioner Gary Bettman said, "Florida, I'm not so sure about, because in January at night it can still be 70 degrees."
THE DREAM IS GONE

I had a Schenn jersey. I gave it to my mom and got a Lupul jersey earlier this summer. I so wouldve gotten a Fraser jersey instead if I knew he's still be on the team today.

What channel is NHL Network in HD in Toronto for Rogers customers. All I see is channel 418 which is the SD version...

Oh and another friend of mine won an autographed Schenn jersey at the loose moose when I went to a game with her, I told her not to sell it at the bar........Schenn was traded that off-season lol.........she traded it to her dad or something

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Oh god I forgot about Cartman.

EDIT: LOL at Cally reintroducing himself right away.

EDIT 2: Loving the start to this game. Team is playing with an intensity that I haven't seen from them in a long time.

ZeroGravity

Score App sent me a notification:

"Maple Leafs: Nonis exploring possible trade for D Jake Gardiner"
This is what Elliotte Friedman had to say about it:

There is definitely some level of conversation going on between other teams and Toronto involving Jake Gardiner. I despise the word "shopped," as it's more like a feeling-out process. If the Maple Leafs do decide to do it, it's going to be for a young asset or assets. So, you have to look at teams with talented young players. This is PURELY my speculation, but if teams like Dallas, Florida or Minnesota would be interested, you could see a match.

Quick

Banned
Who quarterbacks the Leafs PP anyway? I thought Gardiner was going to be their Fowler. Their J. Schultz. Their Scott Neidermayer wannabe.

Supposed to be a top 2, top 4 at least. Currently on the bottom 2 pairing.

He had spots of bad play, but he did fine for the most part last season. He's done okay, but it seems like Carlyle's still pushing him hard.

Top Bottom